The Halo 3 Staff Captains are on full defense.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bad players have to defend bad games that evens the playing field, otherwise they can’t AR someone across the map for free kills :slight_smile:

It’s okay though, MS will sell Xbox and close 343i after this abomination and they will all have to go back to CoD :slight_smile:

AR someone across the map what is this call of duty?

Cry some more.

I swear some of you tryhards will have “Halo 3 50” etched into your coffins.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>

> 2533274964965633;2:
> AR someone across the map what is this call of duty?

No, it’s Halo 5: Guardians.

> 2535443592437895;3:
> Cry some more.
>
> I swear some of you tryhards will have “Halo 3 50” etched into your coffins.

“innovation”
“changing it up”
“modernizing”

aka

“making it for casual players that suck -Yoink- at classic halo”

You’ve done nothing but -Yoink- and cry at a beta.

> 2535406746377842;1:
>

How many more posts will i read with you in them? seriously your borderline obsessed! get a grip dude, if you dont like the game MOVE ALONG!! no point crying on here constantly! seriously its getting ridiculous no wonder you have been banned before and i suspect it wont be long till your banned again on this account!

Thought the same thing till I played it tbh, it has a huge skill gap bro.

hes banned again, guy has been making a bunch of threads like this all day

Leave it out folks, when you take away the massive crutch that was auto aim all the bad players will start to realise they’re bad and complain about the game.

> 2535406746377842;5:
>

I don’t understand how your post got 3 likes. I’m a casual player, but I apologize if me not donning the MLG emblem, and having every achievement in every Halo on 4 separate account with a 4.0K/D ruins the game for you. I truly am sorry.