The Halo 3 Forge is Broken!

Hey, I just made a brand new bumper warthogs game using the Halo 3 forge, anyways during this process I finished the map and made the game type to with it but the spawns do not spawn the player/s where they need to be spawned, it results back to the original spawns unless you kill yourself and then re spawn. In bumper warthogs though you only have 1 life so my map and game type is basically useless because there is only one game type to forge in “Basic Editing” in Halo 3 you could not just use that game type but others also so you could use game start spawn points. Please fix this issue as it is really bugging me, thanks.

> 2533274858152279;1:
> Hey, I just made a brand new bumper warthogs game using the Halo 3 forge, anyways during this process I finished the map and made the game type to with it but the spawns do not spawn the player/s where they need to be spawned, it results back to the original spawns unless you kill yourself and then re spawn. In bumper warthogs though you only have 1 life so my map and game type is basically useless because there is only one game type to forge in “Basic Editing” in Halo 3 you could not just use that game type but others also so you could use game start spawn points. Please fix this issue as it is really bugging me, thanks.

If I can remember correctly, in H3’s Forge, you have Initial Spawns, have you tried placing them down?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/unable-to-forge-by-gametype-in-h3---customs-broken/28245279-b68f-40db-b486-5f935383f463/posts?page=5

join this thread to try and get them to fix it. It doesnt work in its current state because you can’t switch the spawn gametype

Yea there are no initial spawns but I will join that thread thanx.