The H4 Armor is growing on me

Even though it is a huge continuity error and I do Like the Mark vi (its Heroic in my eyes) Even though its a bit bulky i am starting to like the H4 armor, is this happening to anybody else? you know what -Yoink- it when i first saw the trailer i -Yoink- ING loved it and then afterwards i hated it and now this.

> Even though it is a huge continuity error and I do Like the Mark vi (its Heroic in my eyes) Even though its a bit bulky i am starting to like the H4 armor, is this happening to anybody else? you know what Yoink! it when i first saw the trailer i Yoink! ING loved it and then afterwards i hated it and now this.

Well, keep in mind that the armor seen in the announcement trailer is not the final version, and there will be an explaination as to how he gets it

> Even though it is a huge continuity error …

We don’t know enough yet to make that assumption. We have only seen a CG trailer. I am sure the new armor will be fully explained.

> > Even though it is a huge continuity error …
>
> We don’t know enough yet to make that assumption. We have only seen a CG trailer. I am sure the new armor will be fully explained.

Exactly, like Halo 2. Announcement trailer comes and everyone’s like, “OMG! New armor! Continuity error!”, and then the game releases and it’s all “Oh, that explains it.”

I LOVE the Halo 4 armor. If it undergoes some slight changes I’m fine with that, but I love it.