The guy that announces how much time is left

In multiplayer, does anyone else think that when the guy says “10 Seconds left!” He sounds like he is eating a sandwich while talking?

> 2570804787298309;1:
> In multiplayer, does anyone else think that when the guy says “10 Seconds left!” He sounds like he is eating a sandwich while talking?

Lmao, idk what he sounds like, but he is kind of annoying. I try not to think about that though. There are more serious things about this game that need to be addressed lol

I have to listen to this the next time I play lol

does he say left or remaining

The “guy” is Jeff Steitzer. He is the Halo announcer since Halo CE.

Some says he was eating a caesar salad.
The rest is history

I’m glad 343 retained this guy to do the announcing in this game

> 2533274890314548;7:
> I’m glad 343 retained this guy to do the announcing in this game

Me too, I just wish he put the sandwich down when he was recording. Although the only games that make it to that point are the ones where tons of people quit, so if I were an announcer I’d probably eat out of boredom too.

I now have the Master Chief’s voice in my head from Cairo Station… “How much time was left?” Wish Steve Downes was announcer instead of Palmer in Warzone.

I’m still trying to workout what “Moron stimulator” is ???

Do not diss our Lord and Savior Jeff Steitzer.

> 2570804787298309;8:
> > 2533274890314548;7:
> > I’m glad 343 retained this guy to do the announcing in this game
>
>
> Me too, I just wish he put the sandwich down when he was recording. Although the only games that make it to that point are the ones where tons of people quit, so if I were an announcer I’d probably eat out of boredom too.

Whoops, Double Post.

> 2570804787298309;8:
> > 2533274890314548;7:
> > I’m glad 343 retained this guy to do the announcing in this game
>
>
> Me too, I just wish he put the sandwich down when he was recording. Although the only games that make it to that point are the ones where tons of people quit, so if I were an announcer I’d probably eat out of boredom too.

Did you see how excited he was in the beta?

SNIPEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLTAAAAAAAAANNNNEEEEEEOOOOOOOUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS!!!