the gun sounds

the one time that is probably that will be the most annoying for me will be the sounds of the guns the AR sounds cool but i don’t like how the turret sound the same of the AR but the BR sounds really bad and annoying that was the big downer for me and the DMR you can’t even hear it really and that doesn’t really matter to me but i would really enjoy it if the BR had its sound tweaked a little and changed it sound it kinda sounds like the halo 3 BR but yeah that’s all i gotta say everything else looked cool

What? The BR sounded cool…

I really like all of the gun sounds. Especially the assault rifle.

> I really like all of the gun sounds. Especially the assault rifle.

Agreed the new sounds are awesome and fresh at that! The older sounds were getting well… old!

The BR sounds a lot better than it didn’t on the Conan video,although that may have just been the sound editing for that particular video.

The AR sounds very beefy.

The Forerunner weapons sound exciting and unique.

I would only say the DMR sounds a little off, maybe it’s just because in all of the footage I havnt actually seen the DMR kill anything yet and it just looks a bit simple.

Oh man,the AR sounds like a machine gun!!!

I like the new sounds, especially the new AR. It no longer sounds like they were using bubble wrap as the basis for its firing sound.

I agree that some of the sounds were weird. The BR should have sounded more powerful in my opinion. AR was a great job. But the one that ticked me off was the sound of the grenade…

The guns sounds more pew pew than ever, especially the turret.

I like the sound of the light rifle, sounds like a chirping cricket.

> I agree that some of the sounds were weird. The BR should have sounded more powerful in my opinion. AR was a great job. But the one that ticked me off was the sound of the grenade…

Don’t know whats wrong with the sound. I love the discharge and the sound of it hitting the environment.

What? The weapons sound great…

I thought the weapons sounded awesome! The AR makes Halo 3’s AR sound like a puny popcorn machine!

The sound for the turret better be a placeholder.

As stated above, the guns sound amazing!

i think the sounds, sound alot more realistic for guns

Totally agree.