the guardians

how were the guardians created its said that the forerunners made them but how? theyre so huge and would have taken like oh i dont know 10000000 years to make

The builders

You do realize that they aren’t even the biggest things in Halo built by the forerunners or even the humans right? Halo takes place in the future so they have advanced fictional technology such as the constructor sentinels that allows them to build these kind of things faster than us. On top of that even if it did for some reason take them thousands of years to build, Forerunners live for a very long time and are willing to start projects that take generations to build so it wouldn’t be that hard to believe. In reality though I don’t think it would take a group of Forerunner builders more than a month or two to finish building a guardian and even that’s a stretch.

Guardians pale in comparison to the size of the shield worlds.

> 2661949065475413;4:
> Guardians pale in comparison to the size of the shield worlds.

Well…guardians are smaller than infinity, maybe ‘taller’ but certainly not larger. It’s only like what, a kilometer or so tall?

Both are really small compared to forerunner warships, which could get up to 50-100X the size pretty much. not counting mantle’s approach which is 300+ kilometers.

> 2535424884364815;1:
> how were the guardians created its said that the forerunners made them but how? theyre so huge and would have taken like oh i dont know 10000000 years to make

Guardians are just big tall birds in summary. They don’t do much compared to other forerunner tech such as the greater or lesser ark, which are capable of creating halo rings which are capable of destroying life in the milkyway galaxy when they are all activated