The Guardians impact on the Halo universe [old]

I have been wondering about the Guardians of Halo 5 and just what makes them tick
what’s the size of a Guardian,
what metal is Guardian made out of
or what it’s defensive system is capable of
this forum I created is for the people who have general thoughts and theory’s on the Guardians seeing as their is not alot of info about them even after playing Halo 5.

please keep in mind I may or may not be able to respond to allot of posts as I am on a tight schedule for the next few days.
This forum is meant for the community not me specifically (The OP)
so please if you have something to say don’t be afraid to say it because until we are giving some info from 343i we are going to be stuck on speculation for the time being.

Maybe titanium, perhaps a metal from a time before our understanding and there is no actual title

> 2533274916338535;2:
> Maybe titanium, perhaps a metal from a time before our understanding and there is no actual title

Unknownium. Or Magic Space Metal.

I don’t know what the Forerunners might’ve created their weapons, and structures from. Must have been artificially created some how, I don’t believe they could build several Halo Arrays, the Ark, countless Shield Worlds and other creations of such stature without depleting the supply.

But they’re Forerunners, anything is possible because Space Magic.

It is always useful to remember that hard-light can look exactly like a “solid” material. Just because it doesn’t glow doesn’t mean it isn’t hard-light! But, as far as I am aware, hard-light is the only named exotic “material” the Forerunners used with regularity.