The Guardians are blue?

In the demo and the clips, and if you go into the Halo 5 screenshots just posted on here, you’ll see the Guardian is apparently blue in color. And Locke says Chief is searching for/getting aboard Guardians. Does this blue hue to the Guardian signify the Librarian or Cortana in some way?

I think Halsey may of awakened them and she is using blue team as her tool of revenge having them take control of them.

I may be wrong, but if the Guardians are Promethean related, in Halo 4 before the Didact took control over the Promethean on Requiem. The Promethean had a blue glow instead of the orange the Didact gave them upon possessing them. The Blue glow may just be their color.

> 2533274976108236;2:
> I think Halsey may of awakened them and she is using blue team as her tool of revenge having them take control of them.

Well since Halsey actually does have an in-game character model shown in the renders that were released, this could be a possibility. Could this lead to Blue Team actually working with Jul? Or them at least rescuing Halsey from Jul? I like these possibilities, since it puts Blue Team even more in the morally gray and makes the story more interesting.

> 2533274824216729;3:
> I may be wrong, but if the Guardians are Promethean related, in Halo 4 before the Didact took control over the Promethean on Requiem. The Promethean had a blue glow instead of the orange the Didact gave them upon possessing them. The Blue glow may just be their color.

They were originally orange they were blue indicating the life worker color as they were under the librarians control. The orange indicates warrior servent control.

Is it just me, but the Guardians look strange

> 2533274970658419;6:
> Is it just me, but the Guardians look strange

Its you I think they are kick -Yoink-

I think the color of the energy lines in Forerunner tech may have been a bit misconstrued by the community. This is conjecture though.

It could be that orange denotes a Forerunner entity in command of the machine/AI while blue signifies automation and/or a non-Forerunner entity in command.

Maybe they are being controlled by Librarian temporarily. The one in the old trailer had orange to it.