the grenade issue

this one is simple. the feature to pick grenades off of a dead enemy/team-mate was removed to further ‘Codify’ halo. sort this out, now. grenades are weapons, they should be able to be picked up. this is something i never see discussed but is a very annoying aspect of halo 4

Far as we know there are no Support Upgrades or Tactical Packages in Halo 5. That leads me to believe that picking nades up off corpses will be a standard ability in the game.

I do personally feel though, that players should only spawn with one grenade instead of two.

Absolute least favorite part of h4. I didn’t feel like a true spartan not picking up grenades, or having to sacrifice something for the ability.

I can get behind some customization, but h4 left me feeling incomplete.

Locking the ability to pick up grenades from corpses behind a perk wall was a pretty stupid idea.

Whilst they’re at it, just remove all the perks from the game. Your abilities should come from what you have in-game, not what loadout you selected beforehand.

It was a completely hamfisted ‘solution’ to a WAY overblown ‘problem.’

I have yet to see any real instance of this ‘grenade spam’ people talk about. I was frustrated by grenades in Reach, but not because of the grenades, but because underlying health was so pitiful that you were vulnerable to one grenade after taking any shield damage whatsoever.

The solution isn’t to remove the ability to pickup grenades or limit our grenade spawns to 1. Fix the health/shield ratio and both grenade and melee issues are greatly reduced.

> It was a completely hamfisted ‘solution’ to a WAY overblown ‘problem.’
>
> I have yet to see any real instance of this ‘grenade spam’ people talk about. I was frustrated by grenades in Reach, but not because of the grenades, but because underlying health was so pitiful that you were vulnerable to one grenade after taking any shield damage whatsoever.
>
> The solution isn’t to remove the ability to pickup grenades or limit our grenade spawns to 1. Fix the health/shield ratio and both grenade and melee issues are greatly reduced.

Or the grenade blast radius, I remembered you could side step grenades if you had the reflexes.