The "Greatest Threads Of All Time" Thread

I know this has very little to do with Halo 4, but I thought we could have a thread that contained some of the communities most memorable/favourite threads.

Instead of everyone raging at each other (Including myself), I thought we could take a step back and remember some of the brilliant threads that brought the community together.

Jessica Shea, The Love Of My Life
What If Sarah Palin Was A Man
Lasky Is A Pervert
Halo 4 Pre-Release Marathon Schedule
Tornado Gun

Feel free to post more because I can’t remember them all, I will go through them for a laugh and add them to the list if they are worthy.

Mods feel free to move/lock this if you want. (Or add your own, be my guest.)

http://www.bungie.net/7_Awkward-PS4-Stage-Photoshop-Thread/en-us/Forum/Post?id=59885888

best thread.

The 80’s had the best threads.

> http://www.bungie.net/7_Awkward-PS4-Stage-Photoshop-Thread/en-us/Forum/Post?id=59885888
>
> best thread.

That Riverdance one was genius! I don’t know whether to add it or not since it is a bungie.net thread. It was funny, but I want to promote the Waypoint community.

This. :wink:

> This. :wink:

Added it :smiley:

Simply because it brought the Waypoint Community together to play some of the greatest campaign’s ever.

> > This. :wink:
>
> Added it :smiley:
>
> Simply because it brought the Waypoint Community together to play some of the greatest campaign’s ever.

I feel awesome now. If you’ll excuse me I have to assassinate my ego that just grew a little bit.

Where is the thread where the guy tells the story about master chief dying at the end of Halo 4"

It went something like this:

alternate ending halo 4

cortana find dead john

cortana: john is die
laskey: “no”

LMAO that was the best thread of all time. If anyone can find that I will be so grateful. I just searched for 10 minutes and couldn’t find a thing.

> Where is the thread where the guy tells the story about master chief dying at the end of Halo 4"
>
> It went something like this:
>
> alternate ending halo 4
>
> cortana find dead john
>
> cortana: john is die
> laskey: “no”
>
> LMAO that was the best thread of all time. If anyone can find that I will be so grateful. I just searched for 10 minutes and couldn’t find a thing.

I don’t know what it was called, but I will try to google some of the phrases you have used to see if I can find it.

What about the Tornado gun?

> What about the Tornado gun?

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE!!! I’M SO EXCITED!

> What about the Tornado gun?

Just read it, it was amazing. The OP’s determination to get the Tornado Gun into the game and match that with everyone else’s determination to tell him how it would break the sandbox. I genuinely laughed hard at it.

For that reason, it’s going up.

> > What about the Tornado gun?
>
> Just read it, it was amazing. The OP’s determination to get the Tornado Gun into the game and match that with everyone else’s determination to tell him how it would break the sandbox. I genuinely laughed hard at it.
>
> For that reason, it’s going up.

Good choice, that thread has left a huge impact on my humor.

I think “Rate the armor of the Spartan above You” should be added to this.

“What if Sarah Palin was a man?” Was my personal favorite. I was one of the first people to see that thread.

Lol oh god. Don’t know why, but just saying “Lasky is a pervert” makes me laugh so hard.

aaaahhhh general cubes…you shall be forever missed

> I think “Rate the armor of the Spartan above You” should be added to this.

I second this 150%. It showed up at a time when the community was truly torn. It was the one thread that I saw a a redeemer. Good it’s still going strong.

Yo should call this the Forum Oscars.

:heart: