The Great Things About This Game

Ok. Now I know a lot of you guys seem to be really upset with this game because of the major mistakes it may contain but I wanted to come make this thread so that I may be able to help you all remember the goodness in this game.

1.) This game has improved!
A lot of games don’t change much with can downgrade their reputation after a while. Now don’t get me wrong, some game do change and if so, it also can downgrade their reputation. Frank O Connor said many times before the game has come out that the game will evolve so that they can survive and he is right about that! So I don’t know why many people can’t accept change. Look: the graphics are marvelous, sound is amazing, much better detail in armor/ gameplay, they had an amazing soundtrack, added more to multiplayer, etc.

2.) This game is balanced!
Many people are complaining about some of the weapons being too over powered which then ruins gameplay but they don’t realize that if you think wisely you can actually find ways to kill people with those over powered weapons. For example, the boltshot seems to be the #1 issue with players because it’s like a pistol shotgun but it is really weak when you trigger fire it. Trust me, every gun is powerful at their own aspects. For example, the BR can outgun the DMR for medium to close range but not long range, and the AR can outgun the BR at close range.

3.) The game’s population does not matter!
So many people are so worried that this game is dying because the mistakes 343 made are scaring players away from the game, but that’s not true. See, there are more games now and each one has their own unique aspect that brings players to it. For example, Minecraft just had an update and many of my friends are playing that instead of Halo right now because they want to take a break from Halo. It’s not always fun playing the same game for a long time that is why people also bought Black Ops 2 with Halo 4. Oh yeah, and the major reason why Halo 3 was so populated at its time was because it was the dominating game back then and there weren’t as good games. So please rethink and look around you and think to yourself, you’ll find that more people actually prefer Halo over many games (including CoD)due to its quality. Be thankful.

4.) The issues with playlists, codes, etc.
This is my favorite. People are always blaming the company for screwing up the matchmaking and the specialization codes. First of all, it is 343 's first game, and they sure did a hell of a good job producing it for nowadays standards. I believe that they will do their best to fix whatever is wrong by updating it and every week is and update so stay tuned to see if your issue is fixed! This takes time, patience is a virtue. Also, I did not get my specialization code til about 2 days after they released them so I am fine with that because I can still play War Games but people are getting really angry at 343 because they have not gotten theirs. Try contacting Microsoft or 343 or check your e-mail if you did not get one through messaging.

That is all for right now. I cannot think of more right now but if you have any more thoughts please leave a comment. Thank you, I hope you read this whole thread because I tried my best explaining my thoughts and opinions.

> For example, the BR can outgun the DMR for medium to close range but not long range, and the AR can outgun the BR at close range.

I agree with everything here except the above. The DMR dominates at short range also. I tried using the BR at close to mid and the DMR still dominates.

Halo 4 is by far the most balanced Halo game, which is why this game is an amazing Halo game. Other Halo games were not even close to this game.

But if 343i really wants to make a great and well balanced game, the really need to play and study Shadowrun.

That by far was the best and most balanced shooter on Xbox Live ever. Hands down. No other game has ever come close or as much fun to play for like 8 hour marathon sessions.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

THE FORGE DOES NOT SUCK EITHER! IT IS JUST AS WELL AS REACH!

> Introducing the first “Map Pack” made from the community to the community.
>
> I have set up all these maps to have weapons on map and ALL gametypes working except grif ball (because there is no point). I have spent almost 2 months and $25 putting this together for everyone to enjoy :smiley:
>
> Gamertag: Forge Map Pack
>
> Tutorial to download maps
>
>
> Here is the map roster:
> Turf
>
> Construct
>
> Guardian
>
> Burial Mounds
>
> Warlock
>
> Derelect
>
> Tombstone
>
> Colossus
>
> Ivory Tower
>
> Narrows
>
> Sanctuary
>
> Elongation
>
> Discord
>
> The pit
>
> Rat Race
>
> Lockout
>
> Orbital Foundation
>
> Celestial Fringe - Monoxide89
>
> Cairo - Monoxide89
>
> Inkaterra - Monoxide89
>
> Contact - Squally DaBeanz
>
> Oasis - Squally DaBeanz
>
> Ascension -Mx957
>
> Railway - FoRgE iNsANiity
>
> Cold Storage - Darkprince909
>
> Please comment and leave your opinion.
> Thank you everyone that contributed :smiley: