The gravity hammer sounds awesome.

Plenty of people say the gravity hammer sounds bad. It sounds weak. But I say watch the Covenant weapons trailer with no music. That thing sounds like thunder!!!

Here’s the video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaWMbFVJsE8&feature=player_detailpage

Very much agreed. The animation is much better also.

I like the sounds of the Carbine, Hammer, Plasma Pistol and Fuel Rod Cannon the most. The Storm Rifle and Beam Rifle do sound a little weak, IMO.

Ya I’m so happy with all the sounds. My favorite is the needler.

> Ya I’m so happy with all the sounds. My favorite is the needler.

Thats the thing. It sounds Exactly the same except for the reload. Dont get me wrong I love the rest of the new sounds (ok maybe not the beam rifle as much) But nothing is more satisfying than the dananananananannana-BOOSH of the needler!

> > Ya I’m so happy with all the sounds. My favorite is the needler.
>
> Thats the thing. It sounds Exactly the same except for the reload. Dont get me wrong I love the rest of the new sounds (ok maybe not the beam rifle as much) But nothing is more satisfying than the dananananananannana-BOOSH of the needler!

IDK after listening to reach vs 4 needler the 4th one has a cooler sound when it fires.

> > > Ya I’m so happy with all the sounds. My favorite is the needler.
> >
> > Thats the thing. It sounds Exactly the same except for the reload. Dont get me wrong I love the rest of the new sounds (ok maybe not the beam rifle as much) But nothing is more satisfying than the dananananananannana-BOOSH of the needler!
>
> IDK after listening to reach vs 4 needler the 4th one has a cooler sound when it fires.

Im talking halo 3 needler.