The Gravemind

Will he be in Halo 4 or did he die in Halo 3 ?

> Will he be in Halo 4 or did he die in Halo 3 ?

Maybe.

> > Will he be in Halo 4 or did he die in Halo 3 ?
>
> Maybe.

It would be awesome if he did !

It probably died, but it is implied that the information is transferred from one Gravemind to another. So if another is created, it will probably have the exact same personality.

That Question Will Be Solved When We See The Origins Of The Flood, Maybe In Halo 4. Remember That There Were Flood In Halo Wars, Some Of It May Have Escaped With The Spirit Of Fire, And If There Were Flood In The Installation 04 And 05, There Might Be Still More Forerrunner Installations With Flood Infections.

I doubt the same one. But if there is flood in the next Halo then there could be one.

> That Question Will Be Solved When We See The Origins Of The Flood, Maybe In Halo 4. Remember That There Were Flood In Halo Wars, Some Of It May Have Escaped With The Spirit Of Fire, And If There Were Flood In The Installation 04 And 05, There Might Be Still More Forerrunner Installations With Flood Infections.

Where did the Spirit of Fire go to maybe a flood spore was attached on it fell off and no… I am over thinking things again ._.

Wven if this one is dead, there can always be another. After all, we encountered two separate proto-Graveminds in Wars and Combat Evolved before seeing a full one in Halo 2/3.

there can be multiple graveminds, so long as there is enough flood a gravemind will be made

Shield Worlds, I believe were hollow planets made by the Forerunners to contain the Flood and study them, but in Halo: Wars the Shield World is completely infested. So there’s a chance that there might be a Gravemind.

Correct me if I’m wrong about what Shield Worlds are.

I hope the Gravemind comes back. Awesome character.

This is not your grave… This is sparta ! :smiley:

> Shield Worlds, I believe were hollow planets made by the Forerunners to contain the Flood and study them, but in Halo: Wars the Shield World is completely infested. So there’s a chance that there might be a Gravemind.
>
> Correct me if I’m wrong about what Shield Worlds are.

I actually believe that shield worlds were created to protect the forerunners in case they needed to fire the rings, but I believe the rings fired prematurely and the forerunners could not get to them. the flood may have gotten to them later