The Grav hammer sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the grifball video at PAX we saw the grav hammer in play, but the audio did no justice to what the grav hammer sounds like.

In the new Covie weapons vid (no wub version) THE GRAV HAMMER SOUNDS BOSS. Its like thunder nailing you with a high pitch gravity tear!!! I literally -Yoink- myself when I heard the thundering echo…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctyrT11HT34&feature=plcp

NOTE: I was using my 50$ headphones with a good bass and my volume was at 50%. Try to use a good headphone because the Triton headphones will produce a sound like what you are hearing or even better!

I love the way it sounds too :smiley:

Holy crap that sounds terifying!

Likewise, I love its sound. I can’t wait to get my hands on it in 4. Im gettin tired of the one in Reach.

Agreed, the grifball demo just didn’t sound right. But now this…this sounds powerful!

Thank you OP! All that wub wub in the original video made it amazingly difficult to hear the hammer smash peoples faces in with artificial gravity.

> Agreed, the grifball demo just didn’t sound right. But now this…this sounds powerful!

Yea, “I have the power of the gods.” lol. Just by its sound.

I agree, it sounds awesome.

I really don’t see what people are getting at still sounds like the terrible gravity Hammer that 343 placed instead of the original sound.

Look how the thing sends you flying XD

> I really on’t see what people are getting at still sounds like the terrible gravity hammer .

Sry kiddo. Hammer bros don’t play well with Sword wielders. lol.

> Holy crap that sounds terifying!

Mr. Steitzer’s VO work sure sounds awesome.

> I really don’t see what people are getting at still sounds like the terrible gravity Hammer that 343 placed instead of the original sound.

I think you should check your speakers then. The sound is hugely improved from previous videos. I love how everyone was nay-saying the early sounds, refusing to believe that just maybe… it was an early build. :smiley:

It sounds like “Ding!”

> It sounds like “Ding!”

“Ding…KABOOOOOOMMMM”

> It sounds like “Ding!”

What does that even mean?!

That sounds really really good.needler looks really good to.

> Mr. Steitzer’s VO work sure sounds awesome.

For some reason, idk wat i was thinking but the way he sounds, he reminds me of the announcer from Marvel vs Capcom. Fueled with excitement.

You’re right it sounds pretty beast. It’s like a crack of thunder than a high pitched zap.

The Beam rifle is impressive too. The Carbine sounds a bit beefy. Really needed to put in some headphones to get the true sound.