The graphics in Warzone is like Xbox 360 level

BF4 with huge maps, 64 players, with all sorts of vehicles, can remain looking good and play smoothly. So why is it everything in Warzones, that has less of everything is pixelated too -Yoink-?

Agreed, need a serious over haul on graphics, i meam i know FPS is needed but sacrificing that much?

I ain’t played campaign yet so I don’t know how it is there, but it’s terrible in warzones. It’s not even a realistic looking game it’s more sci-fi so it should be easier to achieve good graphic fidelity that isn’t demanding. There is no excuse. You see the island when you’re on that level, right at the start as the Pelicans are heading there, the island looks terrible.

So does anyone else not notice?

Some maps look better than others. Orion in Arena looks absolutely horrible for some reason.

Well, that’s your opinion on the game. Not everyone’s tho. :slight_smile:

I’ll take 60fps over better graphics if it’s an either or question.

Otherwise sure throw in some better gfx.

Agre but think they can fix it

Not sure if they downgraded the quality to fit that many folks into a room at 60fps, but it runs fluidly and I think it’s looks good. Maybe I haven’t noticed, will have to take another look.

BF4 and running smoothly don’t belong in the same sentence. unless you are running a god tier PC.

Fps>Graphics in competetive games like Halo. I actually think the maps look pretty good from what I’ve played and seen

I would rather have a game running pretty smoothly instead of a graphical masterpiece that drops it’s FPS when things get too heavy

I think the game looks great and runs silky smooth. Halo 5 looks nothing like a 360 game.

> 2535422112705145;10:
> BF4 and running smoothly don’t belong in the same sentence. unless you are running a god tier PC.

It runs fine on this console, ps4, and PCs. The only people still having problems with BF4 on PC are idiots.

Yeah grapichs is too bright in warzone

The lighting on warzone is horrendous. Same lighting inside a building and pelican as there is outside.

Dont see the problem, gameplays awesome, it all looks pretty. Not going to sit down and look at flowers most of the time.

I’ve been underwhelmed by the graphics since the beginning, and it’s like they never improved.
H2A MP looks better, IMO.

> 2533274797191659;17:
> Dont see the problem, gameplays awesome, it all looks pretty. Not going to sit down and look at flowers most of the time.

Just because it doesn’t bother you don’t change the fact the resolution and graphics are bad.

I don’t mind graphics. As long as the game is fun that’s fine with me