The glitch (halo 4)

How about a “glitch” on a mp map that has 1 ai walk around the map killing players and has alot of health but still cab be killed. The player would have to do some thing for this glitch to work.

The glitch can work online or offline.

Any thoughts ?

That’s not a “glitch” if you want something in the game intentionally.

And personally, that sounds like a bad idea, sorry. :confused:

That would be an easter egg, not a glitch.

And unless 343i has somehow merged the standard and campaign netcodes, it would also be impossible to implement.

lol ghost of lockout =p

> lol ghost of lockout =p

Ghost of Avalanche was way creepier. Invisible wraiths are in my nightmares.

they should bring super jumps back

> > lol ghost of lockout =p
>
> Ghost of Avalanche was way creepier. Invisible wraiths are in my nightmares.

(I’m kidding because they all creep me out.)

I always thought it was weird though. I always assumed it might have been a glitch in the communications for matchmaking I.E. a player would be in a different game and be lagging bad while the game thought they were in another game doing those exact same actions. If this part even makes any sense. (I’m bad at explaining things.)

No… just no.

First of, this would not be a glitch. This is a easter egg. Technically speaking, a “glitch” is a coding bug that is not meant to be implemented. And it would be impossible since you would have to do something with the coding that would really cause a lot of problems in your gametype.

To be honest, even if they somehow could implement this, it is really not a good idea anyways, sorry.

Ok never mind the glitch how about just one ai that can play on only one mp map ?

Remember the monitor on backwash? That was neat.

> Ok never mind the glitch how about just one ai that can play on only one mp map ?

That’d be kinda useless. :\

> Remember the monitor on backwash? That was neat.

Exactly this but have it able to fight back.

> > Remember the monitor on backwash? That was neat.
>
> Exactly this but have it able to fight back.

Why? It’s multiplayer - your opponents fight back.

Ghosts of Halo return in Halo 4!

> Ghosts of Halo return in Halo 4!

Sgt Johnson returns and walks around the map making badass comments!

Boom, done, easter egg, check please

> > Ok never mind the glitch how about just one ai that can play on only one mp map ?
>
> That’d be kinda useless. :\

I enjoy playing halo on mp maps. Campaign can get a little boring after 80 play throughs and FF has no friendly ai atleast not the maps I have and I like mp maps more SO is said to be only played with gold and I won’t always have a connection for xbl to play mp online or SO like now (phone wifi) it’s been like this for months. And at some friends house they don’t have wifi or online. I just want to play around on mp maps with atlest 1 ai who I can fight.
I other situations I won’t have an online connection or gold and I still want to play halo and I’m tired of the campaign.
Please 343i reconsider

> lol ghost of lockout =p

Thank you sir, I’ve heard of the “Ghost of Lockout” before but after reading the OP and then your comment I decided to research this Ghost of Lockout which turned into Ghosts of Halo 2 which turned into Ghosts of Halo, interesting stories I just read

I remember hearing about the ghost of Lockout and was really excited to find it. I got like 3 friends and we searched for it. I was so gullible when I was younger but that’s what made it fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please 343i just one ai.