The Gift That Keeps On Giving: Halo 4 OPINION

So, with the arrival of new information now flowing gracefully in our hands, what do we have to say about this new game?

Oh look at all of the new guns and look at how the gameplay is! WOW!!!

Heres my Opinion: Halo 4 will probably end up like Reach, fun for a month or so, then horribly boring.

Not only is the 4 shot BR a 5 shot now, but now the DMR is back! :slight_smile:

So which gun do I use? A precise 5 shot such as the DMR or the Bust shot 5 shot BR, which in my opinion will be underwhelmed because of its 5 shot to kill and less precision then the DMR.

Wheres the variety?5 shot this, 5 shot that. AR might as well be a 5 shot too, because thats obviously a cool thing.

And then theres the always present Sprint, therefore He will most likely dart off when I start burst firing at him, which will make me miss a few rounds of course and im forced to persue him or shot sit there like a -Yoink!-. Therefore causing more slow killtimes with every gun shooting about the same pace. Doesnt sound too fun.

Of course this is only opinion.

there are Off screen gameplay vids from E3 confirming that BR is a 4 shot kill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLYsJjzXZ88&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSNBNvEm9jc&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoHQbIMCrD0&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNGu52YXeoE&feature=plcp

i dont remember what vid but it is an entire match making match it seems, hope this helps

> So, with the arrival of new information now flowing gracefully in our hands, what do we have to say about this new game?
>
> Oh look at all of the new guns and look at how the gameplay is! WOW!!!
>
>
> <mark>Heres my Opinion: Halo 4 will probably end up like Reach, fun for a month or so, then horribly boring.</mark>
>
> Not only is the 4 shot BR a 5 shot now, but now the DMR is back! :slight_smile:
>
> So which gun do I use? A precise 5 shot such as the DMR or the Bust shot 5 shot BR, which in my opinion will be underwhelmed because of its 5 shot to kill and less precision then the DMR.
>
>
> Wheres the variety?5 shot this, 5 shot that. AR might as well be a 5 shot too, because thats obviously a cool thing.
>
> And then theres the always present Sprint, therefore He will most likely dart off when I start burst firing at him, which will make me miss a few rounds of course and im forced to persue him or shot sit there like a -Yoink!-. Therefore causing more slow killtimes with every gun shooting about the same pace. Doesnt sound too fun.
>
> Of course this is only opinion.

I completely disagree.

> > So, with the arrival of new information now flowing gracefully in our hands, what do we have to say about this new game?
> >
> > Oh look at all of the new guns and look at how the gameplay is! WOW!!!
> >
> >
> > <mark>Heres my Opinion: Halo 4 will probably end up like Reach, fun for a month or so, then horribly boring.</mark>
> >
> > Not only is the 4 shot BR a 5 shot now, but now the DMR is back! :slight_smile:
> >
> > So which gun do I use? A precise 5 shot such as the DMR or the Bust shot 5 shot BR, which in my opinion will be underwhelmed because of its 5 shot to kill and less precision then the DMR.
> >
> >
> > Wheres the variety?5 shot this, 5 shot that. AR might as well be a 5 shot too, because thats obviously a cool thing.
> >
> > And then theres the always present Sprint, therefore He will most likely dart off when I start burst firing at him, which will make me miss a few rounds of course and im forced to persue him or shot sit there like a -Yoink!-. Therefore causing more slow killtimes with every gun shooting about the same pace. Doesnt sound too fun.
> >
> > Of course this is only opinion.
>
> I completely disagree.

Same here, so far, people who have played it are saying itโ€™s better thsn Reach.

> > > So, with the arrival of new information now flowing gracefully in our hands, what do we have to say about this new game?
> > >
> > > Oh look at all of the new guns and look at how the gameplay is! WOW!!!
> > >
> > >
> > > <mark>Heres my Opinion: Halo 4 will probably end up like Reach, fun for a month or so, then horribly boring.</mark>
> > >
> > > Not only is the 4 shot BR a 5 shot now, but now the DMR is back! :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > So which gun do I use? A precise 5 shot such as the DMR or the Bust shot 5 shot BR, which in my opinion will be underwhelmed because of its 5 shot to kill and less precision then the DMR.
> > >
> > >
> > > Wheres the variety?5 shot this, 5 shot that. AR might as well be a 5 shot too, because thats obviously a cool thing.
> > >
> > > And then theres the always present Sprint, therefore He will most likely dart off when I start burst firing at him, which will make me miss a few rounds of course and im forced to persue him or shot sit there like a -Yoink!-. Therefore causing more slow killtimes with every gun shooting about the same pace. Doesnt sound too fun.
> > >
> > > Of course this is only opinion.
> >
> > I completely disagree.
>
> Same here, so far, people who have played it are saying itโ€™s better thsn Reach.

I am with you guys. there seems to be much more to halo 4 from what we have seen, and what has yet to be seen, that will make it much better than reach