The ghosts of zeta halo

The following contains spoilers for the forerunner book trilogy.

In the E3 campaign demo the harbinger and auditorium are both mentioned by Escharum.
This had me thinking of gease and 2 locations of zeta halo.
Specifically the atrium of cylinders and the room at the end of halo primordium.
I wonder if we will visit locations on the ring and unlock old memories?
The harbinger being a construct that signals the return of the primordial/flood or the didacts army and the auditorium being a place where memories and imprints are kept.
One way the game can reward repetitive objectives or exploration in general is by giving us visions of past memories in John’s genetic code or even let us see the ghosts of hardlight of ancient humans.
Starting to wonder if born stellar is due to join the main narrative. One way to really flesh out the flood, 343 GS and the didact in game is to bring bornstellar back. Perhaps after the array was fired he got his other mutation and has been at work building on a shield world preparing.
Is he the harbinger perhaps?
If dhis is a return to the chiefs story it makes sense we will see all his lives come together.
It simultaneously makes him a more fleshed out character and an empty vessel with some clever little bits of writing being used to make us, the player, one of his past lives.

> Not supposed to discuss spoilers on the forums.

I’m too tired lol all I saw was spoilers and assumed it was related to the stupidity thats going on from data miners
don’t mind me, I’m an idiot

> 2533274816257608;2:

There is a literal spoiler function on these forums.
I’m discussing speculation for infinite that is tied to existing lore. The book in question is near a decade old and the lore has been discussed on these forums at length already. I also didn’t say any specific spoiler only vague allusions.
Vader is lukes father.

> 2533274816257608;2:

Pretty sure you can talk about a book that released awhile ago. Can we not mention Halo 5’s story too? Lol.

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2533274816257608;2:
> > Not supposed to discuss spoilers on the forums.
>
> Can we not mention Halo 5’s story too? Lol.

By bringing it up you already mentioned it! :open_mouth:

On-topic though, that’d be pretty neat buuuuuuuuut imagine all the 'plaints we’d get over “How DARE you make me read a book to understand what’s going on!!!”. Halo 5 (Woops now I mentioned it!) got enough flak from doing that so I don’t see why they’d focus a significant part of the story on something that only ever existed in EU material. I half-believe Blue Team’s being given the boot for the same reason, and heck I fully expected them to all die in Shadows of Reach to explain their absence for Infinite. Came pretty darn close to it sans Linda, so I was relieved when they all made it back safe and sound.

So we still have time to see how they get offed or shoved out of the picture between then and Infinite. “I want to be alone in my campaign!” But didn’t we have the Arbiter in Halo 3? And then there’s Co-Op…? Blue Team’s a family, and they’re being torn apart again after finally getting to be on-screen…

> 2533274850869596;5:
> > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > 2533274816257608;2:
> > > Not supposed to discuss spoilers on the forums.
> >
> > Can we not mention Halo 5’s story too? Lol.
>
> By bringing it up you already mentioned it! :open_mouth:
>
> On-topic though, that’d be pretty neat buuuuuuuuut imagine all the 'plaints we’d get over “How DARE you make me read a book to understand what’s going on!!!”. Halo 5 (Woops now I mentioned it!) got enough flak from doing that so I don’t see why they’d focus a significant part of the story on something that only ever existed in EU material. I half-believe Blue Team’s being given the boot for the same reason, and heck I fully expected them to all die in Shadows of Reach to explain their absence. Came pretty darn close to it sans Linda, so I was relieved when they all made it back safe and sound.
>
> So we still have time to see how they get offed or shoved out of the picture between then and Infinite. “I want to be alone in my campaign!” But didn’t we have the Arbiter in Halo 3? And then there’s Co-Op…? Blue Team’s a family, and they’re being torn apart again after finally getting to be on-screen…

If they don’t give Blue Team justice in the lifecycle of Halo Infinite I will personally bring my grown -Yoink- to the campus (which I live close to) and protest with a sign outside of their building.

> 2533274792737987;6:
> > 2533274850869596;5:
> > > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > > 2533274816257608;2:
> > > > Not supposed to discuss spoilers on the forums.
> > >
> > > Can we not mention Halo 5’s story too? Lol.
> >
> > By bringing it up you already mentioned it! :open_mouth:
> >
> > On-topic though, that’d be pretty neat buuuuuuuuut imagine all the 'plaints we’d get over “How DARE you make me read a book to understand what’s going on!!!”. Halo 5 (Woops now I mentioned it!) got enough flak from doing that so I don’t see why they’d focus a significant part of the story on something that only ever existed in EU material. I half-believe Blue Team’s being given the boot for the same reason, and heck I fully expected them to all die in Shadows of Reach to explain their absence. Came pretty darn close to it sans Linda, so I was relieved when they all made it back safe and sound.
> >
> > So we still have time to see how they get offed or shoved out of the picture between then and Infinite. “I want to be alone in my campaign!” But didn’t we have the Arbiter in Halo 3? And then there’s Co-Op…? Blue Team’s a family, and they’re being torn apart again after finally getting to be on-screen…
>
> If they don’t give Blue Team justice in the lifecycle of Halo Infinite I will personally bring my grown -Yoink- to the campus (which I live close to) and protest with a sign outside of their building.

I’d be right there too. Blue Team needs their spotlight in the games!!

I’d settle at LEAST for some more highlight in the books though failing that… Been re-reading the “Ferret” line (Last Light, Renegades…) and the MC Story line (inc Shadows of Reach) to get more of them. I love Linda the most, but Fred’s such a comedian while still being a brilliant soldier. Buck’s clearly taking after him there - doesn’t let his sense of humor get in the way of a mission. But it’d be more than just a shame if they aren’t going to feature in Infinite at all :frowning:

> 2533274850869596;5:
> > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > 2533274816257608;2:
> > > Not supposed to discuss spoilers on the forums.
> >
> > Can we not mention Halo 5’s story too? Lol.
>
> By bringing it up you already mentioned it! :open_mouth:
>
> On-topic though, that’d be pretty neat buuuuuuuuut imagine all the 'plaints we’d get over “How DARE you make me read a book to understand what’s going on!!!”. Halo 5 (Woops now I mentioned it!) got enough flak from doing that so I don’t see why they’d focus a significant part of the story on something that only ever existed in EU material. I half-believe Blue Team’s being given the boot for the same reason, and heck I fully expected them to all die in Shadows of Reach to explain their absence for Infinite. Came pretty darn close to it sans Linda, so I was relieved when they all made it back safe and sound.
>
> So we still have time to see how they get offed or shoved out of the picture between then and Infinite. “I want to be alone in my campaign!” But didn’t we have the Arbiter in Halo 3? And then there’s Co-Op…? Blue Team’s a family, and they’re being torn apart again after finally getting to be on-screen…

I suppose.
But the issues with 343is narratives has been execution there was nothing about the lore that couldn’t have been better explained in game.
Blue teams apparent removal makes me very sad to be honest. They should address the shortcomings in how they integrate lore not abandon good ideas because they implemented them poorly in the past imo.

THE GHOSTS OF ZETA HALO LOL

> 2535410135869421;9:
> THE GHOSTS OF ZETA HALO LOL

Gonna go out on a limb and say you haven’t read primordium and don’t know much about zeta halo.

> 2535411919953126;10:
> > 2535410135869421;9:
> > THE GHOSTS OF ZETA HALO LOL
>
> Gonna go out on a limb and say you haven’t read primordium and don’t know much about zeta halo.

No and I don’t care nerd xD

> 2535410135869421;11:
> > 2535411919953126;10:
> > > 2535410135869421;9:
> > > THE GHOSTS OF ZETA HALO LOL
> >
> > Gonna go out on a limb and say you haven’t read primordium and don’t know much about zeta halo.
>
> No and I don’t care nerd xD

Cool for you,
Being on the halo forums and marvel both nerdy as hell
So thanks for the compliment.

Thank you for this info.