The ghost of .......

I wounder if there will be a ghost of halo 4 ?
How does that work is that a person who is lagging or some times a player not played by a human who goes around killing other players ? Can you get the ghost offline ?

Erm, what?

WHAT?!

IS the ghost of halo 2-reach real ?

What the bloody hell are you on about

The ghost of lockout is it real ? Is there really a player who goes around killing players and is controlled by the ai ?

Yes. There is a ghost of lockout, but it’s just a network glitch, so it has to be done online, which means that yes, custom games can be affected, but it has to be on Xbox Live for it to happen. It’s JUST a network glitch though. It’s another player that lagged into your game. That’s why it has custom colors and such. I would say the only reason for Halo 4 not to have a ghost is if it has wonderful connection all the time.

Me and my friend encountered a so called “ghost” in H2, we were playing on that snow map (Forgot the name), and this random player shows up, and kills us. It had no gamertag, didn’t move like a regular player, and shot rockets out of its head.

Ahhh… the ghost of Halo. Good times.

I have seen the Ghost in 3 and Reach. Every time the Ghost appeared my team and on occasion the other team as well would all stop fighting. Seriously we would all just be shocked by it. So we allied against the Ghost when it attacked us.

this glitch can only happen online ? :frowning:

> Me and my friend encountered a so called “ghost” in H2, we were playing on that snow map (Forgot the name), and this random player shows up, and kills us. It had no gamertag, didn’t move like a regular player, and shot rockets out of its head.

:open_mouth: awesome

The Ghost is someone who’s laggings a lot. I’ve actually “been” the Ghost before.

> The Ghost is someone who’s laggings a lot. I’ve actually “been” the Ghost before.

aaww man I wanted to fight some one/thing on a multiplayer map and i dont have a online connection for online nor xbox live :frowning:

even though if it did work the ghost might never die or hard to kill.

I just hope SO is playable offline

if the first season comes with the disc you think it will be offline ?

Haha! Me and my friend spent so many evenings playing for countless hours trying to get the ghost of headlong. We would find things to do and would often just drive around racing in warthogs and so for hours. It was simple & plain fun. Now and then we would hear an explosion somewhere and we would both get freaked out. Ha, we were young then.

We never got the ghost. Although the guy I done it with said that he managed it with his cousin once, I’m not sure if I believe him though… If it was a network glitch then I’m certain he wasn’t telling the truth.