The game works!

Searching last night alone and in a party the MM system worked as it should have. 10 games with no longer than a 2 minute search time.

Should have worked like this from the beginning but that’s besides the point.

Things that still need work;
Team balancing
4v4 only unless it’s BTB or social.

Pretty sure these issues are getting addressed in the next patch but figured I’d put em out anyways.

and party splitting up after games…

I experienced none of that after games.
When I searched with a party we were searching as 4’s and it worked flawlessly, at least for us.

so when the game ended and you backed out, your party was still there? just you four, in the lobby? not brought back into searching automatically… im talking you back out to the lobby and your 4 are there? my party always disbands and i have to re invite everyone

The black background bug.
still no dedicated servers
Uneven teams
party splitting
game boots me out on map load in
still relaunching to party up…

Theres obviously more, but we all know.

One thing tho… the kids quittin now is crazy. Its not a bug but damn its annoying.

Game works for me tho, every now and again

> 2533274872978433;4:
> so when the game ended and you backed out, your party was still there? just you four, in the lobby? not brought back into searching automatically… im talking you back out to the lobby and your 4 are there? my party always disbands and i have to re invite everyone

All 4 of us were still in the lobby yes lol.
Worked like a charm.

@MacInnis yea quitting is insane right now, that’s only because of the Go Offline rank glitch though from what I can tell because it’s all at the start of games.

Ded servers you’re right.
Uneven teams is getting addressed next.
Party splitting in games I actually experienced none of last night.

Overall the game is still flawed you’re right. But it’s exponentially closer to being a working product like it should have been at launch lol.