The game was worth $60

But 343 were slow at putting in new gametypes and/or playlist, and when they started doing weekend playlist by the time it was Monday (for me at least) they would remove that playlist. I heard somewher that FEBRUARY would be Halo 5’s biggest update so one of the things I want 343 to do is add these playlist (note: these are game type and/or playlist that are and where available in halo 5)

  • CTF - Strongholds - Arena Breakout - Team Doubles - Team Snipers (with shoty snipers) - Rumble rocketsNow for gametypes (one or two or three of these will probably be in the update, if not the haters will bring out there pitchforks and torches and they will march down to 343’s doors)

I agree, I think putting in more playlists will boosts this games popularity. In addition to these playlists, I would like to see a larger offer of social playlists.

And split screen.
(yes I know it’s not going to happen, but I can dream)

  • Infection - Odd Ball - Ricochet - Dominion - KotH - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs) - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please) - ExtractionNow for new playlist:
  1. Social Slayer
  2. Social FFA (8-player)
  3. Fiesta Slayer
  4. Team Objective

Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.

Thank you and happy gaming.

Dang it it took for ever to continue. Never mind.

> 2533274974695300;4:
> - Infection
> - Odd Ball
> - Ricochet
> - Dominion
> - KotH
> - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> - Extraction
> Now for new playlist:
>
> 1. Social Slayer
> 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> 3. Fiesta Slayer
> 4. Team Objective
>
> Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
>
> Thank you and happy gaming.

You listed a whole bunch of gametypes that aren’t in the game yet and used it for your reasoning. If those gametypes were in Halo 5, it absolutely would be worth 60 dollars. But they’re not, and it’s not.

> 2533274823519895;6:
> > 2533274974695300;4:
> > - Infection
> > - Odd Ball
> > - Ricochet
> > - Dominion
> > - KotH
> > - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> > - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> > - Extraction
> > Now for new playlist:
> >
> > 1. Social Slayer
> > 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> > 3. Fiesta Slayer
> > 4. Team Objective
> >
> > Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
> >
> > Thank you and happy gaming.
>
>
> You listed a whole bunch of gametypes that aren’t in the game yet and used it for your reasoning. If those gametypes were in Halo 5, it absolutely would be worth 60 dollars. But they’re not, and it’s not.

OP has made his argument based on something he “heard somewhere” and stuff he’d like to see in the game. That’s rock solid.

> 2547348539238747;7:
> > 2533274823519895;6:
> > > 2533274974695300;4:
> > > - Infection
> > > - Odd Ball
> > > - Ricochet
> > > - Dominion
> > > - KotH
> > > - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> > > - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> > > - Extraction
> > > Now for new playlist:
> > >
> > > 1. Social Slayer
> > > 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> > > 3. Fiesta Slayer
> > > 4. Team Objective
> > >
> > > Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
> > >
> > > Thank you and happy gaming.
> >
> >
> > You listed a whole bunch of gametypes that aren’t in the game yet and used it for your reasoning. If those gametypes were in Halo 5, it absolutely would be worth 60 dollars. But they’re not, and it’s not.
>
>
> OP has made his argument based on something he “heard somewhere” and stuff he’d like to see in the game. That’s rock solid.

As rock solid as everyone else spouting off opinions and trying to pass them off as fact.

> 2533274823519895;6:
> > 2533274974695300;4:
> > - Infection
> > - Odd Ball
> > - Ricochet
> > - Dominion
> > - KotH
> > - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> > - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> > - Extraction
> > Now for new playlist:
> >
> > 1. Social Slayer
> > 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> > 3. Fiesta Slayer
> > 4. Team Objective
> >
> > Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
> >
> > Thank you and happy gaming.
>
>
> You listed a whole bunch of gametypes that aren’t in the game yet and used it for your reasoning. If those gametypes were in Halo 5, it absolutely would be worth 60 dollars. But they’re not, and it’s not.

Did you read what I wrote at first. The game WAS $60 but 343 took FOREVER to add them so people did the argument of it not being worth $60.

> 2533274886531207;8:
> > 2547348539238747;7:
> > > 2533274823519895;6:
> > > > 2533274974695300;4:
> > > > - Infection
> > > > - Odd Ball
> > > > - Ricochet
> > > > - Dominion
> > > > - KotH
> > > > - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> > > > - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> > > > - Extraction
> > > > Now for new playlist:
> > > >
> > > > 1. Social Slayer
> > > > 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> > > > 3. Fiesta Slayer
> > > > 4. Team Objective
> > > >
> > > > Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
> > > >
> > > > Thank you and happy gaming.
> > >
> > >
> > > You listed a whole bunch of gametypes that aren’t in the game yet and used it for your reasoning. If those gametypes were in Halo 5, it absolutely would be worth 60 dollars. But they’re not, and it’s not.
> >
> >
> > OP has made his argument based on something he “heard somewhere” and stuff he’d like to see in the game. That’s rock solid.
>
>
> As rock solid as everyone else spouting off opinions and trying to pass them off as fact.

But it’s true though. The game was worth $60 at first, but a after a month the only thing that was added was BTB and TEMPORARY playlist.

If 343 adds more playlists and infection, and new maps that aren’t forge or remixes I would go back to playing H5. Also get rid of those gold bundles in warzone.

> 2533274974695300;10:
> > 2533274886531207;8:
> > > 2547348539238747;7:
> > > > 2533274823519895;6:
> > > > > 2533274974695300;4:
> > > > > - Infection
> > > > > - Odd Ball
> > > > > - Ricochet
> > > > > - Dominion
> > > > > - KotH
> > > > > - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> > > > > - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> > > > > - Extraction
> > > > > Now for new playlist:
> > > > >
> > > > > 1. Social Slayer
> > > > > 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> > > > > 3. Fiesta Slayer
> > > > > 4. Team Objective
> > > > >
> > > > > Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
> > > > >
> > > > > Thank you and happy gaming.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You listed a whole bunch of gametypes that aren’t in the game yet and used it for your reasoning. If those gametypes were in Halo 5, it absolutely would be worth 60 dollars. But they’re not, and it’s not.
> > >
> > >
> > > OP has made his argument based on something he “heard somewhere” and stuff he’d like to see in the game. That’s rock solid.
> >
> >
> > As rock solid as everyone else spouting off opinions and trying to pass them off as fact.
>
>
> But it’s true though. The game was worth $60 at first, but a after a month the only thing that was added was BTB and TEMPORARY playlist.

What’s your reasoning for saying it was worth 60 dollars out of the gate? If we agree that the game shipped with nothing, then surely the game was never worth that price?

> 2533274823519895;12:
> > 2533274974695300;10:
> > > 2533274886531207;8:
> > > > 2547348539238747;7:
> > > > > 2533274823519895;6:
> > > > > > 2533274974695300;4:
> > > > > > - Infection
> > > > > > - Odd Ball
> > > > > > - Ricochet
> > > > > > - Dominion
> > > > > > - KotH
> > > > > > - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> > > > > > - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> > > > > > - Extraction
> > > > > > Now for new playlist:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 1. Social Slayer
> > > > > > 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> > > > > > 3. Fiesta Slayer
> > > > > > 4. Team Objective
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Thank you and happy gaming.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > You listed a whole bunch of gametypes that aren’t in the game yet and used it for your reasoning. If those gametypes were in Halo 5, it absolutely would be worth 60 dollars. But they’re not, and it’s not.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > OP has made his argument based on something he “heard somewhere” and stuff he’d like to see in the game. That’s rock solid.
> > >
> > >
> > > As rock solid as everyone else spouting off opinions and trying to pass them off as fact.
> >
> >
> > But it’s true though. The game was worth $60 at first, but a after a month the only thing that was added was BTB and TEMPORARY playlist.
>
>
> What’s your reasoning for saying it was worth 60 dollars out of the gate? If we agree that the game shipped with nothing, then surely the game was never worth that price?

Don’t you get what I’m saying. 343 were SLOW at adding in new gametypes, the ones that were at launch was a heathly amount to get Halo back in the competitive stream, but like I said they were SLOW at adding in gametypes and/or playlist.

> 2533274974695300;13:
> > 2533274823519895;12:
> > > 2533274974695300;10:
> > > > 2533274886531207;8:
> > > > > 2547348539238747;7:
> > > > > > 2533274823519895;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274974695300;4:
> > > > > > > - Infection
> > > > > > > - Odd Ball
> > > > > > > - Ricochet
> > > > > > > - Dominion
> > > > > > > - KotH
> > > > > > > - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> > > > > > > - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> > > > > > > - Extraction
> > > > > > > Now for new playlist:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > 1. Social Slayer
> > > > > > > 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> > > > > > > 3. Fiesta Slayer
> > > > > > > 4. Team Objective
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Thank you and happy gaming.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You listed a whole bunch of gametypes that aren’t in the game yet and used it for your reasoning. If those gametypes were in Halo 5, it absolutely would be worth 60 dollars. But they’re not, and it’s not.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > OP has made his argument based on something he “heard somewhere” and stuff he’d like to see in the game. That’s rock solid.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > As rock solid as everyone else spouting off opinions and trying to pass them off as fact.
> > >
> > >
> > > But it’s true though. The game was worth $60 at first, but a after a month the only thing that was added was BTB and TEMPORARY playlist.
> >
> >
> > What’s your reasoning for saying it was worth 60 dollars out of the gate? If we agree that the game shipped with nothing, then surely the game was never worth that price?
>
>
> Don’t you get what I’m saying. 343 were SLOW at adding in new gametypes, the ones that were at launch was a heathly amount to get Halo back in the competitive stream, but like I said they were SLOW at adding in gametypes and/or playlist.

Ah, see, that’s where I disagree. I believe that Halo 5 isn’t and would be worth 60 dollars until all the gametypes were present.

I would’ve paid $40 at launch since we didn’t have Forge and a severe lack of game modes.

> 2533274823519895;14:
> > 2533274974695300;13:
> > > 2533274823519895;12:
> > > > 2533274974695300;10:
> > > > > 2533274886531207;8:
> > > > > > 2547348539238747;7:
> > > > > > > 2533274823519895;6:
> > > > > > > > 2533274974695300;4:
> > > > > > > > - Infection
> > > > > > > > - Odd Ball
> > > > > > > > - Ricochet
> > > > > > > > - Dominion
> > > > > > > > - KotH
> > > > > > > > - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> > > > > > > > - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> > > > > > > > - Extraction
> > > > > > > > Now for new playlist:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > 1. Social Slayer
> > > > > > > > 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> > > > > > > > 3. Fiesta Slayer
> > > > > > > > 4. Team Objective
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Thank you and happy gaming.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > You listed a whole bunch of gametypes that aren’t in the game yet and used it for your reasoning. If those gametypes were in Halo 5, it absolutely would be worth 60 dollars. But they’re not, and it’s not.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > OP has made his argument based on something he “heard somewhere” and stuff he’d like to see in the game. That’s rock solid.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > As rock solid as everyone else spouting off opinions and trying to pass them off as fact.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > But it’s true though. The game was worth $60 at first, but a after a month the only thing that was added was BTB and TEMPORARY playlist.
> > >
> > >
> > > What’s your reasoning for saying it was worth 60 dollars out of the gate? If we agree that the game shipped with nothing, then surely the game was never worth that price?
> >
> >
> > Don’t you get what I’m saying. 343 were SLOW at adding in new gametypes, the ones that were at launch was a heathly amount to get Halo back in the competitive stream, but like I said they were SLOW at adding in gametypes and/or playlist.
>
>
> Ah, see, that’s where I disagree. I believe that Halo 5 isn’t and would be worth 60 dollars until all the gametypes were present.

It seems we are never going to get into an agreement. Ok, at least you didn’t call me a 343 fanboy

> 2533274800438887;15:
> I would’ve paid $40 at launch since we didn’t have Forge and a severe lack of game modes.

I think it was a great idea to delay forge until december. If it wasn’t for that it wouldn’t have anything new and game changing.

> 2533274974695300;4:
> - Infection
> - Odd Ball
> - Ricochet
> - Dominion
> - KotH
> - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> - Extraction
> Now for new playlist:
>
> 1. Social Slayer
> 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> 3. Fiesta Slayer
> 4. Team Objective
>
> Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
>
> Thank you and happy gaming.

None of that is in the game though.

> 2533274821813997;18:
> > 2533274974695300;4:
> > - Infection
> > - Odd Ball
> > - Ricochet
> > - Dominion
> > - KotH
> > - Griftball (hopefully coming with the grav ham in the reqs)
> > - Assult (sombody tell me it’s variants please)
> > - Extraction
> > Now for new playlist:
> >
> > 1. Social Slayer
> > 2. Social FFA (8-player)
> > 3. Fiesta Slayer
> > 4. Team Objective
> >
> > Now that that’s done please don’t go around saying that the game was not worth $60 and just take a moment and THINK for a minut… and stop calling people 343 fanboys or defenders.
> >
> > Thank you and happy gaming.
>
>
> None of that is in the game though.

I know they aren’t. Because 343 were slow to add them. And like I said before the February update is the biggest from what I heard and I want them to put these playlist/gametypes to the game.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Does anyone really believe that 343i gives us what we want and need?
lol they are killing Halo, and they are doing it quick.