The Game servers are Fan-tastic!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I love the servers 100%, they’re so smooth, even when everyone in my house is using our wifi, it’s still smooth as ever! I love getting started in a game, and using my handy-dandy legendary boosts, they help me out a LOT! :smiley: The servers are gaming hel-I mean heaven! No…lag, no-no uh…alright -Yoink- this, the servers are -Yoinking!- trash and I swear on my life that YOU (343 employees) YOU Yoinking!, -Yoink- SUCKING, -Yoink- JERKING FAGGOTS…are watching me play :slight_smile:
and I think you guys can see all the boost I have, and you guys REALLY, I mean REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY hate it when I use boosts! I had no problems when I didn’t use a boost my last games, BUT WHAT’S THIS!? I use a LEGENDARY boost and all of a sudden from the -Yoinking!- start of a game, guess what the -Yoink- happens. Seriously, you guys decide to pull the plug on me, causing me lose my -Yoinking!- boost…I know you guys are money whores, but let me use my -Yoinking!- boosts you -Yoink- -Yoink-! For this (and for sure I’m not the only one who lost boosts to 343’s -Yoink- -Yoinking!- servers) you should legitamently give all the -Yoinking!- players their lost boosts for 3 days, 2X RP and XP boost (This won’t happen I know, I just wanted to -Yoinking!- let my anger out, I almost broke my -Yoinking!- phone typing all this)

I know right

Hopefully they are fixed in the next update, but LOL, I made a post like this when I was banned for being kicked from a game because I lagged out. The Ban time should NEVER be 5 HOURS if it knows I LAGGED out of a match, completely ridiculous…feel better.

> 2535436108997217;3:
> Hopefully they are fixed in the next update, but LOL, I made a post like this when I was banned for being kicked from a game because I lagged out. The Ban time should NEVER be 5 HOURS if it knows I LAGGED out of a match, completely ridiculous…feel better.

Yeah…the rage has subsided…I can see again

turning off region lock broke everything

> 2535436108997217;3:
> Hopefully they are fixed in the next update, but LOL, I made a post like this when I was banned for being kicked from a game because I lagged out. The Ban time should NEVER be 5 HOURS if it knows I LAGGED out of a match, completely ridiculous…feel better.

Yeah, this has happened to me as well. Region lock really changes everything.

This post - LOL
Funny as because it’s true.