The game is so dead that I’m rank locked

Yesterday I lost 4 games in a row and quit the 5th and my bar barely moved since the other team had a couple of onyx players or a party. Most of the games I’ve won recently have barely moved my bar since the other team were all platinum or there was a party on my team.

I never cared about my rank since I usually have ~50% win percentage so at the end of the season my rank is pretty much the same as where I started even if I gain or lose a few levels at some point. Still, it sucks winning a close game and seeing that your team was heavily favored to win or losing a close game and finding out you almost pulled off an upset.

My rank only goes up or down a noticeable amount like 1 out of every 6 or 7 games.

Last night I lost a game and my bar barely moved then next game 3 of those players are on my team and we win and my bar barely moves. So I realized it was pointless to search and waited until I saw those 3 players in a game. Then, the 4th game I played I matched them again. I waited until they were in a game again and searched then quit playing after my 5th game since I figured I’d probably match them again.

Man, I can’t wait for the new Halo to replenish the population. Hopefully 343 does what Bungie did with Halo 3 and keeps adding content so players don’t lose interest so fast

Feel free to leave questions in the pinned MM feedback thread.