The game is Perfect, Guys!

HALO 4 IS PERFECT THE WAY IT IS!

I don’t know if you all “Remember Reach,” but it was perfect for the first few months or so!
…until Bungie started to make use of the Major Title Updates where they proceeded on Nerfing Perfect guns, removing perfect playlists, editing perfect weapon plasements on maps, and also adding ‘community maps’ to the original playlists.

The choices they made were theirs to make as it was their game, but they ruined what was already perfect when they began doing those things. I don’t want to go into too much detail, but the fact of the matter is that Halo 4 feels perfect at the moment, w/ a few added playlists, and a few more additions to the game, it’ll be the best shooter to me… I’m hoping 343 (and the community) also doesn’t feel the need to add some balances or changes at the moment.

These are my opinions, and I don’t expect many people to agree w/ me.

Thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

(make the Jetpack last longer. ;))

the first title update didn’t come out until about a year after release, and then it was 343 that was doing the updates I think…

i bet this kid uses the assault rifle

Game is far from perfect. It’s really good but there’s a lot of issues that need to be dealt with to deserve perfect. And I don’t think anyone thought Reach was perfect except maybe everyone that ever used Armor Lock.

> i bet this kid uses the assault rifle

lol

Reach was awesome! And it still is pretty fun imo

I’m 19, and I use the Supressor/ Lightrifle! :wink: lol <3

Halo 4 is needs tweaking, but otherwise, its better then Reach and Halo 3 (No seriously, it is…in my opinion)

The lack of custom game options, the ridiculous daily xp cap, and the over-abundance of kill barriers in the Forge Maps would like to have a word with you.

This game is far from perfect. Good? Yes. Perfect? No. Reach was the worst Halo game, IMO, and despite Halo 4’s short-comings, it’s far better than Reach.

…but I loved the community maps…

The game is pretty damn awesome.

The problem is all these “Hardcore Halo Fans” want Halo to be the same game as it was in Halo 2 and, in a lesser way, Halo 3.

If that was the case, it would be like CoD with it’s repetitive and recycled engine game by game, which, in my opinion, would make Halo really boring and in my opinion.

People who say a game is perfect show they are nothing more then followers. No game is perfect not one. Yes, Halo 4 has good points unlike Reach which was just horrible. However it has a lot of problems that need to be fixed.

So instead of being a follower why don’t you try and help the community and 343 make the game the best it possibly can be.

> i bet this kid uses the assault rifle

Correct me if I’m wrong, but 343i put the weapon in the game for a reason, right? I’m pretty sure that reason wasn’t decorative.

> People who say a game is perfect show they are nothing more then followers. No game is perfect not one. Yes, Halo 4 has good points unlike Reach which was just horrible. However it has a lot of problems that need to be fixed.
>
> So instead of being a follower why don’t you try and help the community and 343 make the game the best it possibly can be.

Exactly.

Random weapon placements and drops in infinity slayer are “perfect”? Sure if you want a game that has a large element of luck and doesn’t reward skill and practice.

No bomb, 1 Flag or even a standard FFA playlist is “perfect”? This guy needs medication, right now.

The game is good in my eyes, but not amazing and nothing close to perfect. Fix the really weak playlist offering and give us some standard slayer and objective without the complete pish of ordnance and huge helpings of luck.

Oh, and on the subject of custom options, since we can’t place weapons normally in Flood gametypes, that means games like Left 4 Dead impossible to play!

> HALO 4 IS PERFECT THE WAY IT IS!
>
> (make the Jetpack last longer. ;))

…How can a perfect game need an improvement?

I like it, but I won’t be able to truly enjoy it until either A, they make some updates concerning Spartan Ops needing XBL Gold or B, I get some decent WiFi out here (I’m living in the woods right now)

Has the word perfect become a buzzword?
OP,you can’t say “LOL XDDD EVERYTHING’S PERFECT GUISE” and then cover it up with “it’s just my opinion”.
This “opinion” of yours is wrong,since the game has its flaws.That’s a fact.

I’m not even going to touch what you said about Reach, but I’d like to share a bit of information with you:

Just because you like a game very much does not it any way, shape, or form mean that it is perfect. It is far from perfect and has many flaws. Hell, theirs a 126 page post stickied that deals with the issues so far.