The game is fine.

The main focus was the campaign and they delivered. The multiplayer was also well done and fun. You guys need to chill out. They did what they could with Reach. I think as far as Reach’s gameplay goes, they did the best they could do. The $40 was well worth it. You guys are taking it too far.

Can’t accurately judge Anniversary until all of the patches for campaign and updates for matchmaking are out. Until then, $40 is a steal if you have all of the peripherals needed to get full value out of the game.

If you don’t have a 3D TV, HD TV, Kinect, Live, etc. then you might be a little disappointed after paying $40.

I don’t have Kinect or a 3D TV and I got what I was expecting. Most of the people complaining are the ones who didn’t understand what they were buying.

> Can’t accurately judge Anniversary until all of the patches for campaign and updates for matchmaking are out. Until then, $40 is a steal if you have all of the peripherals needed to get full value out of the game.

If you don’t have a 3D TV, HD TV, Kinect, Live, etc. then you might be a little disappointed.Yeah. That makes sense. I’m just saying, it has not been out less than 24 hours yet people are picking the -Yoink- out of the multiplayer when it has been said 100,000 times that they are not done with updates yet and CEA is only the beginning. It’s not hard to understand. They will make more classic updates I’m sure. They just needed a foundation to start from . But MLG will have no bloom next season so I could care less about the classic playlist to be honest.

> I don’t have Kinect or a 3D TV and I got what I was expecting. Most of the people complaining are the ones who didn’t understand what they were buying.

Exactly. People are too lazy to go online and do research before buying.

> I don’t have Kinect or a 3D TV and I got what I was expecting. Most of the people complaining are the ones who didn’t understand what they were buying.

but you still have Live and an HD TV so that helps.

Anyone without Live is just getting the campaign, and anyone w/o an HD TV can only play the game with 16:9 on their 4:3 televisions.

The Forge capabilities on the CEA maps are extremely disappointing.

> The Forge capabilities on the CEA maps are extremely disappointing.

They never said they made any huge forge maps. They said you can manipulate the maps. Never once said completely erase and redo them.

Pretty much this. I was expecting 7 new maps and a HD campaign, nothing more. So $40 is a complete steal.

> > The Forge capabilities on the CEA maps are extremely disappointing.
>
> They never said they made any huge forge maps. They said you can manipulate the maps. Never once said completely erase and redo them.

Well if they were shooting for “fine” and not good or great then sure, you are right. It is fine.

> > > The Forge capabilities on the CEA maps are extremely disappointing.
> >
> > They never said they made any huge forge maps. They said you can manipulate the maps. Never once said completely erase and redo them.
>
> Well if they were shooting for “fine” and not good or great then sure, you are right. It is fine.

That’s your fault for getting your hopes up for something they clearly said was not in this map pack.

> > > > The Forge capabilities on the CEA maps are extremely disappointing.
> > >
> > > They never said they made any huge forge maps. They said you can manipulate the maps. Never once said completely erase and redo them.
> >
> > Well if they were shooting for “fine” and not good or great then sure, you are right. It is fine.
>
> That’s your fault for getting your hopes up for something they clearly said was not in this map pack.

OK blind fanboy.

> The main focus was the campaign and they delivered. The multiplayer was also well done and fun. You guys need to chill out. They did what they could with Reach. I think as far as Reach’s gameplay goes, they did the best they could do. The $40 was well worth it. You guys are taking it too far.

QFT

I am just glad I can have a playlist with no jet packers and all that crap.

Seriously everyone was complaining about reeech y u no map control, Now that we got it back… its like oh derp its still not right blah blah blah. Everything could use fine tweaking, be glad they even did this for us.

Oh this is much much better than the old team classic.

> > > > > The Forge capabilities on the CEA maps are extremely disappointing.
> > > >
> > > > They never said they made any huge forge maps. They said you can manipulate the maps. Never once said completely erase and redo them.
> > >
> > > Well if they were shooting for “fine” and not good or great then sure, you are right. It is fine.
> >
> > That’s your fault for getting your hopes up for something they clearly said was not in this map pack.
>
> OK blind fanboy.

Okay, Mr.illiterate.

> > > > > The Forge capabilities on the CEA maps are extremely disappointing.
> > > >
> > > > They never said they made any huge forge maps. They said you can manipulate the maps. Never once said completely erase and redo them.
> > >
> > > Well if they were shooting for “fine” and not good or great then sure, you are right. It is fine.
> >
> > That’s your fault for getting your hopes up for something they clearly said was not in this map pack.
>
> OK blind fanboy.

lolswatkid

> > The main focus was the campaign and they delivered. The multiplayer was also well done and fun. You guys need to chill out. They did what they could with Reach. I think as far as Reach’s gameplay goes, they did the best they could do. The $40 was well worth it. You guys are taking it too far.
>
> QFT
>
> I am just glad I can have a playlist with no jet packers and all that crap.
>
> Seriously everyone was complaining about reeech y u no map control, Now that we got it back… its like oh derp its still not right blah blah blah. Everything could use fine tweaking, be glad they even did this for us.
>
> Oh this is much much better than the old team classic.

I actually want old team classic back, but with no bloom and the new maps. But so far, I like the new gametypes because I knew what to expect.

> > > > > > The Forge capabilities on the CEA maps are extremely disappointing.
> > > > >
> > > > > They never said they made any huge forge maps. They said you can manipulate the maps. Never once said completely erase and redo them.
> > > >
> > > > Well if they were shooting for “fine” and not good or great then sure, you are right. It is fine.
> > >
> > > That’s your fault for getting your hopes up for something they clearly said was not in this map pack.
> >
> > OK blind fanboy.
>
> lolswatkid

Ignore him. He is mad because he does not know how to get on the computer and do research.

> > > > > > The Forge capabilities on the CEA maps are extremely disappointing.
> > > > >
> > > > > They never said they made any huge forge maps. They said you can manipulate the maps. Never once said completely erase and redo them.
> > > >
> > > > Well if they were shooting for “fine” and not good or great then sure, you are right. It is fine.
> > >
> > > That’s your fault for getting your hopes up for something they clearly said was not in this map pack.
> >
> > OK blind fanboy.
>
> lolswatkid

This is why I can’t be on these forums. Bad kids talk trash then I get banned for responding. Keep being the BK that you are.

> > > The main focus was the campaign and they delivered. The multiplayer was also well done and fun. You guys need to chill out. They did what they could with Reach. I think as far as Reach’s gameplay goes, they did the best they could do. The $40 was well worth it. You guys are taking it too far.
> >
> > QFT
> >
> > I am just glad I can have a playlist with no jet packers and all that crap.
> >
> > Seriously everyone was complaining about reeech y u no map control, Now that we got it back… its like oh derp its still not right blah blah blah. Everything could use fine tweaking, be glad they even did this for us.
> >
> > Oh this is much much better than the old team classic.
>
> I actually want old team classic back, but with no bloom and the new maps. But so far, I like the new gametypes because I knew what to expect.

I was talking about maps wise, the grey… grey everywhere D:.

Yeah I know to iggy him, but he gets so butt hurt when you call him out cuz hes a swat kid.

> > > > > > > The Forge capabilities on the CEA maps are extremely disappointing.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > They never said they made any huge forge maps. They said you can manipulate the maps. Never once said completely erase and redo them.
> > > > >
> > > > > Well if they were shooting for “fine” and not good or great then sure, you are right. It is fine.
> > > >
> > > > That’s your fault for getting your hopes up for something they clearly said was not in this map pack.
> > >
> > > OK blind fanboy.
> >
> > lolswatkid
>
> Ignore him. He is mad because he does not know how to get on the computer and do research.

I don’t know why you being so aggressive. They said you could forge on the new maps. I am disappointed by the watered down forge. That’s all. Stop acting like a tool.