The game is crashing on “press button to start “

Guys, it’s been like 2 weeks since i had this problem. I have a phisical copy and Pass but i just can’t play the game.

I’m from Chile, so is my console set to this area and connected to the internet. Do you have plans to fix it?

A lot of people are affected by this, yet there’s no confirmation from 343 if they are even working on a solution :-(.

Try this.

Otherwise try to log out from the Xbox app on the devices where is present. I solved it that way.

There’s still no word from 343 either.

> 2535454747525049;3:
> Try this.
>
> Otherwise try to log out from the Xbox app on the devices where is present. I solved it that way.
>
> There’s still no word from 343 either.

I don’t use the Xbox app :confused:

Do you guys know where can i post a bug report? Because looks like 343 doesn’t look these posts

> 2533274867764475;4:
> I don’t use the Xbox app :confused:
>
> Do you guys know where can i post a bug report? Because looks like 343 doesn’t look these posts

Then try the other method in the link.

And you are on MCC support here, should be the place. Otherwise, try rising a ticket with them.

Again, there’s still no proper fix. We pretty much have to work around it for now.

Make sure and file a bug report about this on the Halo Support site: https://aka.ms/HaloSupport

Be sure to read over the known issues list first before reporting

If you have access to an Xbox console, please follow the steps below:

• Sign in to the profile that is affected by this issue - Navigate to the console’s settings menu - Navigate to the tab labeled “Ease of Access” - Open the “Game Transcription” menu - If either of the following settings are enabled, please disable them: “Speech-to-text on” and “Text-to-speech on” - Additionally, you may want to try adjusting the following settings: changing the selected “Text-to-speech” voice and disabling “Let games read to me” - Please relaunch the Master Chief Collection and attempt to sign-in again.