The Future Campaigns should have rock music

For instance, Halo 2’s campaign had a lot of rock themes on the OST (especially that big battle on Gravemind with Blow Me Away in the background) , something like this should be played when fighting tons of brutes or something in Halo 6, would really make for an adrenaline-filled and epic campaign.

Examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dupD1nQHIs

Lol. Those tasty licks Steve Vai shredded out! So over the top. My buddy and I would always crack up when it started.

-Yoink- yeah I 100% support this it made you feel like a badass playing H2 while you had The mjolnir mix playing in the background.

100% support! I miss the old scores

Let us not forget the Incubus track during that one mission as the Arbiter

Yes, like ye olden days of Halo. I wouldn’t be opposed to it. I know 343 has a music guy already. But I hear Martin O’Donnell is finally free from Bungie. I was hoping they’d sign Marty on.

I much prefer the orchestrated music to the rock music, if they were inter weaved then ya maybe but orchestration is the way to go.

Eh, maybe. I prefer the use of orchestra only.

If so they would have to do it like Halo 2, bring in the electric guitar over top of orchestrated music, and hold contests for other rock bands to make some of the music, but not all. Also remember halo 2 had a lot of classic music too, many people think of Halo 3’s Never Forget song not knowing it originated in Halo 2 as Unforgotten.

If they have a good sense, using the orchestration during the more intense moments, while using the rock music during combat would easily set the pace and the mood for its players before, during, and after a player completes their set objectives.

> 2533274840624875;7:
> I much prefer the orchestrated music to the rock music, if they were inter weaved then ya maybe but orchestration is the way to go.

Like an orchestra with an electric guitar playing with them? That would be badass.

My vote is orchestra all day everyday. If I wanted rock music I’d go play CoD.

I can listen to the Halo CE and 3 ost all day everyday, but I can’t stand the Halo 2 ost at all.

> 2533274840624875;7:
> I much prefer the orchestrated music to the rock music, if they were inter weaved then ya maybe but orchestration is the way to go.

I know that, but I’m saying at the big battle parts though, not the entire OST, maybe just a few tracks :wink:

> 2533274823412826;10:
> If they have a good sense, using the orchestration during the more intense moments, while using the rock music during combat would easily set the pace and the mood for its players before, during, and after a player completes their set objectives.

That’s what I’m talking about! It would be epic!!!

Yeah, I kind of agree. I don’t care, Just as long as they (343i) make the next Halo bearable and not so horrible as Halo 5(Campaign) .

Btw I’ve played H1(Xbox), H2(Xbox) , H3 ,ODST,Reach,H4,H5