The frustration we all feel

You know, cause you love Halo so much. But if you can be bothered waiting around for 20mins searching for a match, if you can even get into the lobby in the first place, you are welcomed to one of the laggiest, broken games online.
We all know there is nothing that can be done now. Just hope that H5 wont be the last title. If they -Yoink- it up, Halo is done… Since H4 ive even been playing COD (used to swear against it). Its ok, but its not the same, its not Halo. Regret selling my Xbox 360 as im stuck with this crap.
Even Destiny sucks. Its pretty much just a more boring Halo copy and to be good at crucible (Destiny PvP) you have to spend 100’s of hours trying to get good guns and armour. Ill sound like an old -Yoink-, but why cant they make games like they used to?

Damn it i just want to play competitive Halo like the old days. Ya feel?

The days of competitive Halo are done IMO. My MCC is working fine. But this “rank” system they use is pointless unless you are on the same team most of the time because it’s a team based system. Also Microsoft added this whole report/block reputation system where if you are better than the other players they just report and block you. Also players are able to app quit out of game if a map or game gets voted they don’t like or aren’t good at with no penalty. But I do feel the golden age of gaming is dead. They put money ahead of quality and don’t put near the effort into games and just pump them out as fast as possible. MCC was so botched on release but that seems to be a trend with a lot of games. They get released and then you have to wait for the fixes to play the game. It’s really turned me away from gaming quite a bit. I don’t buy as many or game near as often any more.

FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN STUCK ON ‘DOWNLOADING THE LATEST MATCHMAKING DATA. PLEASE WAIT’ AND CANNOT GET INTO A GAME.

HALO 5?

WHAT A JOKE.

343 PROGRAMMERS/CODERS ARE THE WACKEST I’VE EVER SEEN. THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR FIRED IMMEDIATELY.

HERE IS A BUSINESS IDEA - SELL THE HALO FRANCHISE BACK TO BUNGIE BEFORE YOU LOSE ALL OF YOUR CUSTOMERS. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANY OF YOUR GAMES AGAIN

I’ve noticed that USUALLY I can continuously get matches when playing solo, but with a party? Its a hard time. Halo 4, considered by most to be the worst Halo, had join in progress, post game lobbies, and a party system that worked EVERY TIME reliably.

No matter how anyone feels about H5 balancing, I think we can all agree that the most important thing is that it releases in a state where you can grind out 15-20 games in a row without getting problems.

I agree with you guys. LethalQ i hope thats NOT the case for H5. I was hearing good things about the competitive side of it, gave me a bit of hope.

Its not strictly MMC, most new release games you get feel unfinished. Ive heard terrible things about Star Wars Battlefront and its due just after H5!

If the beta was anything to go off, this might be the last Halo title i buy… That really sucks. Gamings going to -Yoink- a bit cause they just pump the marketing into it. Take a look at Forward Unto Dawn and Nightfall. Sure i love them, they are REALLY well done. But surely that time and money could have been put into THE ACTUAL GAME!!! Without the game all the side stuff and advertising doesnt mean -Yoink- at the end of the day.

> 2533274952593678;5:
> Take a look at Forward Unto Dawn and Nightfall. Sure i love them, they are REALLY well done. But surely that time and money could have been put into THE ACTUAL GAME!!! Without the game all the side stuff and advertising doesnt mean -Yoink- at the end of the day.

Good point. Not to mention the shameless $1,000,000 bribe to get the pros to give it another chance. Maybe if they’d spent that money on the games the pros would’ve played it for the games, and advertisers and sponsors would’ve put up the money for people to win.