"The Fourth Generation" Machinima Recruitng

Let me lead by stating that this IS NOT ready to begin filming yet.

Now that that is out of my chest. Greetings to all who managed to click on this thread. I am looking for a number of things in this post, so I ask that you bear with me. A couple years ago, I began formulating several ideas for different machinima set within the Halo universe. Over the years, ideas have come and gone, others have been revised, and some have just terrorized my dreams until they are all I can think about. Lately, this one has taken hold.

SYNOPSIS

(Please note that this Idea was originally meant for Halo 4 and is still in the Process of being adapted to Halo 5. As such, what follows, and the Title, are still works in progress.)+++ It has been over a Century since the death of John 117 and Spartan Locke. In this time, there has been an overwhelming increase in the Number of SPARTAN-IVs due to their cost effective nature and the failure of the SPARTAN-V project. Since this time, several wars have been fought, leading to the collapse and reformation (and revision) of the UNSC, the near extinction of the Sangheili, as well as an unexplained resurgence of the Promethean forces. As the Prometheans have once again began to vanish, Entire companies of SPARTANs have begun to vanish mysteriously. In their absence, a group of SPARTANS know as the Renegades have arisen, challenging the might of the UNSC and attacking their former brethren for reasons unknown.

The plot follows the six SPARTANS of FIRETEAM E792, codenamed PROSPECTOR as they do their best to halt the advance of the Renegades and to discover the cause of their sudden betrayal. Led by Cpt. Brandon Gilsar, a decorated SPARTAN with a natural proficiency for marksmanship, the members of Prospector Squad are not the last line of defense. They are the first, and proud of it. +++++

Well, that is the most barebones, least revealing summary of the first intended season that I can give without spoiling any of my ideas for individual episodes. The first season would run for between 10 and 13 episodes, depending on how many end up being scrapped. In terms of a cast, the first season will have around 9 recurring/primary characters and PLENTY of extras. I am mostly interested in bodies as I do have a few of the voices I would like, but I will definitely keep an ear open for a hole that needs to be filled.

Filming, provided I can garner enough support, would begin around late October to Mid November. This would give me enough time to write out the last few scripts, email them to everyone, and go over changes and revisions that will undoubtedly occur at some point. The only restrictions for portraying a character physically are that you must have the required REQ’s for that character. and sadly…well, actually only two characters have moderate to obtain REQ’s. And extras can anything they wish as long as it does not conflict with a protagonist’s armor in that shot.

P.S. I also intend to use extras in a very unique manor, so do not think that you will just be told to shoot at a certain spot and then be shot by a Scorpion.

UPDATE: We have currently run into major issues due to the natural disaster that affected most of the group and our families in Louisiana. The series is…once again…on hiatus until everyone has homes again. Sorry for all those that have volunteered, I still have your gamertags and WILL keep updating the status as we get close to resuming.

Looks promising.

This sounds very interesting actually.
The plot sounds great.
I have everything unlocked in the game so if you need the help I’m willing to help in any department whether it be a voice, a extra, a forger or whatever.

we have our own lil project on goin but the feeling from simply being a body actor… also scripting i might be able to help or forging… well scripting is not my strong point but if you need something eerie… give me enough time and inspiration and i might pull somehting of. i have every armor … not achilles ofcourse but yeah im interested… beeen looking for something like this
voice channell… eeh my language skills are rusty but im willing to help any way possible
even if its being a stunt double or just simply some poor sod dying million times followed by wilhelm scream(me dying gets pretty …pretty booring for me)
but if you wana know what kinda forging we can do check our maps. i will post 2 currently what i consider show-able

halo ce classic remixed and twisted a bit
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=FL4CKTROOPER#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_FL4CKTROOPER_a51570bd-a290-4464-95ae-8cfcad6c4771

something rather sinister occured here… find out what… perfect example of light and detail usage if i may say so my self if you do check these maps. please turn up the volume…

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=FL4CKTROOPER#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_FL4CKTROOPER_c7455d67-b812-426a-b5d6-e9b943b9a218

helping with this project could give us better … preparation for our own project but 5 years is a lot of time for first shortie machinima to be uploaded
oh yeas im pretty decent warthog driver if that helps
also i might be able to help with planning tough my top priority is our project but i can provide few brain-cells to assist you guys

definire tuo verum est quod sui definire definire , quod non est verum - define your self define what is real
define what is not real

also if you need some 4th wall breaking ideas… im open bank for it

sometimes its good to start like trees do. from small seed. shorties first and then go for the gold

> 2533274959787982;3:
> This sounds very interesting actually.
> The plot sounds great.
> I have everything unlocked in the game so if you need the help I’m willing to help in any department whether it be a voice, a extra, a forger or whatever.

Sounds great. If we can go through with it, I’ll contact you

btw what do you mean with intend to use extras in a very unique manor… curious

I may be of assistance. I’m a graphic designer and Web Designer. I currently own a Web hosting for my personal website, but I have the ability to add unlimited domains.

> 2535410725124984;9:
> I may be of assistance. I’m a graphic designer and Web Designer. I currently own a Web hosting for my personal website, but I have the ability to add unlimited domains.

This is the first offer of the sort I have received. I will definitely keep this in mind, thank you

you know i think shortie machinimas could gain you bit more attention

> 2533274814029597;11:
> you know i think shortie machinimas could gain you bit more attention

Naturally, yes they would. I had a few ideas for those, but when I pitched the ideas to my friends (all large machinima fans) the ideas were shot down.

Interesting idea, if you need a body actor I am defiantly willing!

well if you made few shorties to show you can actually do something with even small number of players. Sunday Mission (Halo: Reach Machinima) - YouTube here is good example what we did with me pal during the times of halo reach, it also includes how well the ai can be exploited to create some of the most epic scenes ever

I’ve gotten all the items in the game currently so I’d be willing to help. Only advice i’d give you is to constantly be checking to make sure you aren’t breaking canon. As such when you gave one of the Spartans the rank of CPL this was infact incorrect as Spartan IVs never had any type of Military rank they were just simply referred to as SPARTAN.

> 2533274874338692;15:
> I’ve gotten all the items in the game currently so I’d be willing to help. Only advice i’d give you is to constantly be checking to make sure you aren’t breaking canon. As such when you gave one of the Spartans the rank of CPL this was infact incorrect as Spartan IVs never had any type of Military rank they were just simply referred to as SPARTAN.

I do agree with this statement. However, I cannot technically use the cannon universe in my machinima (as per the laws regarding the stuff…it’s really blurry and errs on the side of the makers of games). This is set in a…well, fictional fictional universe, if that makes any sense.

Heard a lot worse honestly. I like that you’ve actually done some thinking to it.
Hopefully it goes somewhere.

IM ´STILL HERE , EZZIO , EZZIO AUDITORE!

is the project dead?

HELOOOO(echo HELOOOOO) hmmm is this project dead? or …