The fotus assassination idea

Ok… we had a great idea. It’s a very simple idea of a head butt assasination. I just want it to look like you stab them in the face with the horn on the fotus helment. It would just appear as a simple head butt in other armour… However, when you got fotus…it’ll be more violent looking.
We would call it…fotus.

With the lack of blood in Halo 5 the assassinations look lame imo, it’s not a bad idea you have, it just won’t have the impact you expect imo.

Nah. IMO its bad enough the armor exists in the first place. MLP fans wouldnt shut up about it in 4

Lawn Dart is really funny if you assassinate someone wearing Fotus.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> Lawn Dart is really funny if you assassinate someone wearing Fotus.

Yeah, pretty awesome.

Could you imagine if you charged someone headfirst with Fotus and it went right through their back and out their stomach, then you kept them on the spike, and the more assassinations you got you could build up like a freaking spartan kebab on your forehead? That would be a way cooler fotus assassination.

Also, I was thinking that a good assassination for the Seeker helmet would just be to look at your enemies whilst wearing it, and they instantly die because it looks so -Yoinking!- awful.

Or how about if you spartan charge someone with the Fotus armor you actually run them through? If they had that, I would actually use the Fotus armor

> 2535437652903765;4:
> Lawn Dart is really funny if you assassinate someone wearing Fotus.

Oh man, I don’t have that one yet.

> 2533274980224085;6:
> Could you imagine if you charged someone headfirst with Fotus and it went right through their back and out their stomach, then you kept them on the spike, and the more assassinations you got you could build up like a freaking spartan kebab on your forehead? That would be a way cooler fotus assassination.
>
> Also, I was thinking that a good assassination for the Seeker helmet would just be to look at your enemies whilst wearing it, and they instantly die because it looks so -Yoinking!- awful.

Omg yes it is by far the worst looking helment. And this was a hilarious image in my head.

> 2533274830575905;8:
> > 2535437652903765;4:
> > Lawn Dart is really funny if you assassinate someone wearing Fotus.
>
>
> Oh man, I don’t have that one yet.
>
>
> > 2533274980224085;6:
> > Could you imagine if you charged someone headfirst with Fotus and it went right through their back and out their stomach, then you kept them on the spike, and the more assassinations you got you could build up like a freaking spartan kebab on your forehead? That would be a way cooler fotus assassination.
> >
> > Also, I was thinking that a good assassination for the Seeker helmet would just be to look at your enemies whilst wearing it, and they instantly die because it looks so -Yoinking!- awful.
>
>
> Omg yes it is by far the worst looking helment. And this was a hilarious image in my head.

hahaha maybe…

Any other ideas for funny assasinations?