the forums were tested, and we passed

BS angel, veronica, and gentlemen take a look at this - http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=63884403

congadulations we have passed!

A man from B.net saying were good compared to B.net? Lol :confused:

> A man from B.net saying were good compared to B.net? Lol :confused:

the irony, the oh so enjoyable irony :slight_smile:

I replied, asking them to show some respect for him. All I got back were more rude comments.

Now all they have to do is make subforums and stop repeat threads and I might just ditch my Fabled Legendary and come here.

i thought that was common knowledge given the amount of idiots that are over at B.net. i mean, as soon is i found this forum, i flocked over here and never looked back.

I love bungie.net, but i am making this my home soon enough.

> Now all they have to do is make subforums and stop repeat threads and I might just ditch my Fabled Legendary and come here.

They already combine repeat threads into existing threads, and these forums are still in beta so they might add subforums.

I was never very active on B.net but isn’t it only a matter of time before whoever/whatever was wrong with it, comes here?

I remember seeing you around Bnet OP, don’t you love all the trolling?
On topic, things got way out of hand pretty fast when I saw that thread pop up today… it was pretty sad to see the community in that state.

Wow…