The forerunners

Did anyone else enjoy finally seeing them animated in the terminal or is it just me?

> Did anyone else enjoy finally seeing them animated in the terminal or is it just me?

Yeah they were brilliant :smiley: Thing is I found the second terminal and thought it was the frist one so I’ve skipped one by accident :open_mouth: I’ll have to go back and find them all later :wink:

> > Did anyone else enjoy finally seeing them animated in the terminal or is it just me?
>
> Yeah they were brilliant :smiley: Thing is I found the second terminal and thought it was the frist one so I’ve skipped one by accident :open_mouth: I’ll have to go back and find them all later :wink:

Yeah, me and my friend did that while we played it before release at the game stop. Didn’t understand that one was well hidden on the ship lol.

> > > Did anyone else enjoy finally seeing them animated in the terminal or is it just me?
> >
> > Yeah they were brilliant :smiley: Thing is I found the second terminal and thought it was the frist one so I’ve skipped one by accident :open_mouth: I’ll have to go back and find them all later :wink:
>
> Yeah, me and my friend did that while we played it before release at the game stop. Didn’t understand that one was well hidden on the ship lol.

Where is the one on PoA? I can’t find it!!! :smiley:

In the rooms you talk to keyes, it’s to the left side. It’s a computer.