The Forerunner Structures In BTB

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

There I was, fighting for my life on the BTB map when I heard these colossal explosions. I had no idea what they were. A tank? Bombs?? Then later that match I saw it. The Forerunner Structure, my team’s base, launched a huge blue beam of energy into the sky and it pierced the clouds, infecting them with the same alien blue energy that turned the sky at that area into a lightshow.
Combat Evolved basically was my childhood. Hearing and seeing those towers be so unbelievably epic calls back to a simpler time. The smile on my face when I saw that thing shoot up into the sky, when I realized the massive booms echoing throughout the map were those…man. SO cool.

I’m really happy with the Forerunner designs in this game.

On Behemoth I noticed the floor engravings are high definition reworks of the old repeating floor textures in CE.

Know what you mean. Took me a while to realise that they were updated versions of the ones from Halo 1. Reminds of the 1st time I stepped onto the Halo ring. I’m glad there bringing back the Forerunner designs since later games took a different art style which was confusing.

> 2533274805469694;2:
> On Behemoth I noticed the floor engravings are high definition reworks of the old repeating floor textures in CE.

I saw that too! And the Forerunner doors look similar to the ones in CE too

So I keep hearing the sounds for this, but anytime I look over there’s no animation happening. Must be a bug I’m experiencing, but I hear that sound and thought it was so cool. But when I looked across, nothing was happening and I was really disappointed. I’m glad it seems that this is a bug, but it sounds awesome, so I can imagine it looks it too!!