The Flood

I really hope to see and hear more about the Flood in future Halo novels and games…

Are you all going to tell me that that Flood was completely destroyed with the death of gravemind in Halo 3???

If this is true then why couldn’t the Forerunners ever defeat the Flood???

The Halo rings and everything that come with them were build in response to the Flood outbreak…

The elimination of the Flood can’t be that simple…

Does anyone know more about this than me? Agree? Disagree?

The battle of the Ark was certainly not the end of the Flood. It is likely that the rest of the Halo installations house some specimens, along with other Forerunner facilities. Whether they will play a role in Halo 4 remains to be seen.

imagin that theo chief fired a half finished halo to kill the flood imagin what the fourrunners would say

Fourunner1: WHY THE HELL DIDNT WE THINK OF THAT!!!

Fourunner2: I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL WE BUILD THE FULL RING AND WE COULDNT FIGURE IT OUT DURING THE CONSTRUCTION!!!

Fourrunner3: actually i sort of new sorry.

Fourrunner2: WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!.

Fourunner1: YOU SON OF A -Yoink- WE KILLED OUR SELFS YOU TART WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING.

Fourunner3: i thought you would yell at me for wasting your time on your first plan.

Fourunner2: SO YOU MAKE US KILL OUR SELFS.

Fourunner3: yes.

Fourunner1: YOU MEAT SACK.

Fourrunner2: YOU BLAGARD.

Fourunner3: you know what the worst part is… we never even killed the flood the first time.

Fourrunner 1: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Fourrunner2: HHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!