The flood

So guys i just started the first halo game campaign and its amazing so far its bringing back so many memories when i played it back in the day i made it to the part where u fight the flood for the first time and its just as scary as i remember i hwte when the flood jump at u and get close too the screen it makes my body shiver lol but anyway im surprised that the flood isnt in the halo wars 2 campaign they were so cool im sorta new to the game so im not sure if theres any mods or anything to play as the flood or against them but if not will the flood be in halo wars 3 perhaps? Btw feel free to add my gamertag if u want to llay halo wars 2 or master cheif collection:)

Actually if you install Awakening the Nightmare for $20 you can have a five mission campaign that features the flood!

You’ll also get Voridus and Pavium as leaders in multiplayer

> 2535456353198696;2:
> Actually if you install Awakening the Nightmare for $20 you can have a five mission campaign that features the flood!
> You’ll also get Voridus and Pavium as leaders in multiplayer

Yep. With AtN, you also get the only good campaign while spearbreaker was short and tedious and the origional game was boring and unbalenced to the point I had the game for more than half a year before I beat it. That $20 was my best spent product well worth it.

> 2535455525362650;1:
> So guys i just started the first halo game campaign and its amazing so far its bringing back so many memories when i played it back in the day i made it to the part where u fight the flood for the first time and its just as scary as i remember i hwte when the flood jump at u and get close too the screen it makes my body shiver lol but anyway im surprised that the flood isnt in the halo wars 2 campaign they were so cool im sorta new to the game so im not sure if theres any mods or anything to play as the flood or against them but if not will the flood be in halo wars 3 perhaps? Btw feel free to add my gamertag if u want to llay halo wars 2 or master cheif collection:)

I recently finished the first halo again and I’m on halo 2 again