The Flood

As a horror fan, I love getting scared. So when I first saw the Flood in Halo: CE I thought they were awesome. It may not seem like it, but the Flood is everything that the Universe needs to be, but doesn’t need to be. The Flood is a single unified being only advancing the Flood, the only problem is that the Flood is a parasite which wants to consume everything in the Galaxy, and eventually the Universe.

I was disappointed with the Flood in Halo 2 and 3 because their entries were rushed. In Halo 2, the Flood just appeared out of nowhere, and in Halo 3 they just appeared in a random Covenant ship. Leaving me quite disappointed with Bungie, for Halo 4 I hope that 343i makes an awesome intro to the Flood. Well, if they are in Halo 4 and it would be bad if they weren’t.

Do you like the Flood, what were some things you didn’t like about them?

So what your saying is we need to also add blarg to the death of elites?
Back on topic: There the greatest of foes in halo, I wouldn’t mind seeing them have a nice intro. But remember their brainless they don’t know how to make an entrance!

> So what your saying is we need to also add blarg to the death of elites?
> Back on topic: There the greatest of foes in halo, I wouldn’t mind seeing them have a nice intro. But remember their brainless they don’t know how to make an entrance!

The Flood are technically brainless when they’re in the Feral Stage. But when they hit the Co-ordinated Stage with a Gravemind, they’re lethal.

And yes. Elites need to yell BLARG at the top of their lungs when they die.

Well lets see what they have to hand out. Remember back in the old CE where the chief entered the room? That room was the experiments for the flood; so I’m not sure that it will be anything exciting.

Someone finally understands the feeling of blarg!

> Well lets see what they have to hand out. Remember back in the old CE where the chief entered the room? That room was the experiments for the flood; so I’m not sure that it will be anything exciting.
>
> Someone finally understands the feeling of blarg!

You misunderstood me, or I guess I phrased it wrong.

The entrance for the flood in CE was eerie and you don’t know what’s coming, you think that the Covenant are running away from Marines before the Chief enters the complex. You also see a Flood as a friendly before you go over the log.

Very eerie, very scary.

No no I get what your saying but his first encounter was in that room. But the glitch back in the old CE needs to stay the same where theres just floating guns!

> No no I get what your saying but his first encounter was in that room. But the glitch back in the old CE needs to stay the same where theres just floating guns!

I pretty sure it wasn’t a glitch, I’m think Bungie didn’t code the mobs holding the AR’s.

EDIT: I’d like to keep this discussion about the Flood.