The flood will returns in halo infinite

Will it be possible to see
this old enemy in the game

yes, from my knowledge, the game will be on a halo ring so it would make no sense for them not to be there

I think its very possible that the flood will return maybe with a new form

The flood shouldn’t be introduced in the first phase of Infinite’s campaign. They need to stick with Cortana and the Banished.
But, I would be down to get a free (or cheap) campaign dlc that continues the story with some Flood, sometime after Infinite’s initial release.

I don’t think we can have a T Rating and have the Flood in the game, especially on the new engine. Not in the base game, at least. I reckon the Flood will make an appearance in some DLC later on.

> 2535432369270945;4:
> The flood shouldn’t be introduced in the first phase of Infinite’s campaign. They need to stick with Cortana and the Banished.
> But, I would be down to get a free (or cheap) campaign dlc that continues the story with some Flood, sometime after Infinite’s initial release.

the games live service so there’s not DLC just a constantly updating game

It’s quite possible. The setting of Halo Infinite, Installation 07 has alot of disturbing history with the flood (and their Precursor instigator, the Primordial). Would be very shocking if they weren’t to appear in some way.

Does the rating change at all depending on if they appear in a cinematic (mutating from human to flood) or if its in actual gameplay mutating from human to flood?

> 2533274809988140;8:
> Does the rating change at all depending on if they appear in a cinematic (mutating from human to flood) or if its in actual gameplay mutating from human to flood?

I’m not sure if it really matters whether it happens in a cutscene or during gameplay, but yeah. Adding live Flood transformations would easily change the rating from T to M, unless if they’re tamed to an extreme degree. I don’t know what Halo Wars 2’s transformations look during gameplay, but I’m sure that game’s able to get away with a little more since everything’s viewed from far away. After all, the Flood models themselves are incredibly gnarly and look like they belong in an M-rated game when viewed up close in HD.

> 2533274809988140;8:
> Does the rating change at all depending on if they appear in a cinematic (mutating from human to flood) or if its in actual gameplay mutating from human to flood?

Unless they get shredded during gameplay I don’t think so. ESRB standards have gotten much more lenient. Halo 5 for example definitely would have been rated M if it released in 2007, and halo 2 or halo 3 would have probably been rated T if they came out more recently. Halo has never been very gory, halo CE had an excessive amount of blood, but not much gore, and halo 4 had the one composer scene, but in my opinion, halo 2, halo 3, and halo 5, were about the same level of violence.

> 2535447175857524;10:
> > 2533274809988140;8:
> > Does the rating change at all depending on if they appear in a cinematic (mutating from human to flood) or if its in actual gameplay mutating from human to flood?
>
> Unless they get shredded during gameplay I don’t think so. ESRB standards have gotten much more lenient. Halo 5 for example definitely would have been rated M if it released in 2007, and halo 2 or halo 3 would have probably been rated T if they came out more recently. Halo has never been very gory, halo CE had an excessive amount of blood, but not much gore, and halo 4 had the one composer scene, but in my opinion, halo 2, halo 3, and halo 5, were about the same level of violence.

I was thinking along the same lines as what you stated. Today is much different the a decade ago and even more so than 20 years ago. I hope for the return of the flood without a doubt! The most despised enemy in the game for sure!

I think it would be a cool little side story if we get to play in a small squad of marines or ODSTs as they uncover the Flood on the ring while on a patrol or something. Then after that, quests would start popping up in the open world regarding flood (when you return to playing as the Spartan of course)

Si vuelven, espero que sus gráficos sean buenos.

The Flood must return in the upcoming Halo Infinite especially with the whole story set on the Zeta Halo Ring. It’s been a very long time since the Flood appeared in Halo Wars, Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and Halo 3.

It es verdad

I for one would love to see the flood coming back, and wish they wouldn’t shy away from the M rating. TBH, I played Halo 1 when I was 7 and turned out fine. I would like to see a return of realistic blood and gore a la Halo 1, and more of the harrowing flood encounters you had in that game. Was so key to the vibe of Halo.

I remain skeptical of the flood returning, but I would be lying if I said I’m done dealing with the flood.
The flood just adds so much depth to the universe of Halo, and it instills a fear in players who are used to being practically invincible as Master Chief. All signs I see point to the flood, if not at launch, then in a later update.
First of all, this game is a spiritual reboot. In Halo CE, you are convinced that your biggest enemy is the Covenant, until the flood is awakened. This new enemy forces you and some of the Covenant to take up arms together and push back on the flood. I have a hunch that Infinite will do the same thing. We believe that the Created and the Banished are our biggest enemy, but how cool would it be if the flood is once again awakened, and Chief and the Banished forget their rivalry and fight the flood. The created are useless against the flood, since their technology is made to destroy resisting human and alien tech and weaponry. The Created can’t fire the rings, since their goal is to establish galactic peace, not galactic destruction.
I see the Created as the rebooted Forerunner, and again, the wrath of the Precursors rises to destroy the Forerunner empire and tyranny. There are so many interesting things that 343 could do with the flood.
But I expect the story focus is going to be on only the Banished and the Created. The Created will serve the purpose of the flood and unite Chief and the Banished in a resistance effort to take down Cortana.