The flood WERE created by the Precursors 100%

I think the flood are gonna back with the precursors in Halo 5 or at least the precursors are gonna show up at the end of Halo 4. My theory behind this is the 100% proof that the precursors created the flood, let me quote it for you “The Flood first entered the galaxy from the Large Magellanic Cloud at the edge of the Milky Way roughly 110,000 years ago, contained in cylinders in unmanned vessels where they were kept as a powder.” Basically the magellanic cloud is another galaxy that is near the Milky Way and quite possibly the galaxy some of the remaining Precursors fled to after the Forerunners almost wiped them all out. Anyways they flood showed up in “Unmanned Vessels” which could not be natural and they also showed up as powder. So in all the Precursors sent the flood to the milky way and now that most of the flood is gone from our galaxy and the Didact has come back. The precursors will most likely be returning in the end of Halo 4. Just like we thought the main enemy in Halo 1 was the covenant while in the end of it the Flood was the main enemy

yes it been established for ages that the precursors created the flood, its a fact in the lore.