The Flood Might be In Halo 6!!!

If you played Halo 5 on legendary. SPOILER ALERT

If you see the ending cutscene with the ring you can hear a screech not saying its the flood but I really hope it is because I was so excited about that I couldn’t hold it. If you go on youtube and listen carefully you can hear a soft screech. This will make chills and nostalgia run up your spine. Heres a link

Hate to burst your bubble but…

Watch the ending for Halo Wars 2. It explains Halo 5’s legendary ending.
YouTube Video, for convenience. Spoilers of course but hey. Click at your own risk.

The ring that Cortana has was almost certainly the one that the Ark produced, which means it’d likely be Flood-free - being new and all that.

> 2533274932051506;1:
> If you played Halo 5 on legendary. SPOILER ALERT
>
> If you see the ending cutscene with the ring you can hear a screech not saying its the flood but I really hope it is because I was so excited about that I couldn’t hold it. If you go on youtube and listen carefully you can hear a soft screech. This will make chills and nostalgia run up your spine. Heres a link
> Halo 5 Legendary Ending - YouTube

That “soft screech” is a bit of a stretch. It sounds like a sound effect to me, to accompany the flaring of the lights on the outside of the Ring for dramatic effect.

> 2533274849069111;3:
> > 2533274932051506;1:
> > If you played Halo 5 on legendary. SPOILER ALERT
> > If you see the ending cutscene with the ring you can hear a screech not saying its the flood but I really hope it is because I was so excited about that I couldn’t hold it. If you go on youtube and listen carefully you can hear a soft screech. This will make chills and nostalgia run up your spine. Heres a link
> > Halo 5 Legendary Ending - YouTube
>
> That “soft screech” is a bit of a stretch. It sounds like a sound effect to me, to accompany the flaring of the lights on the outside of the Ring for dramatic effect.

Yeah, I re-watched the scene and it sounded more like flare for dramatic effect than any sort of subtle hint.

Also, your post and title are kind of contradicting each other… “I’m not saying it’s the flood…” and then your title says “The flood will be in Halo 6”.
‘Will be’, not ‘Might be’. :wink:

> 2533274850869596;4:
> > 2533274849069111;3:
> > > 2533274932051506;1:
> > > If you played Halo 5 on legendary. SPOILER ALERT
> > > If you see the ending cutscene with the ring you can hear a screech not saying its the flood but I really hope it is because I was so excited about that I couldn’t hold it. If you go on youtube and listen carefully you can hear a soft screech. This will make chills and nostalgia run up your spine. Heres a link
> > > Halo 5 Legendary Ending - YouTube
> >
> > That “soft screech” is a bit of a stretch. It sounds like a sound effect to me, to accompany the flaring of the lights on the outside of the Ring for dramatic effect.
>
> Yeah, I re-watched the scene and it sounded more like flare for dramatic effect than any sort of subtle hint.
>
> Also, your post and title are kind of contradicting each other… “I’m not saying it’s the flood…” and then your title says “The flood will be in Halo 6”.
> ‘Will be’, not ‘Might be’. :wink:

Thanks I’ll change it ,sorry

> 2533274932051506;5:
> > 2533274850869596;4:
> > > 2533274849069111;3:
> > > > 2533274932051506;1:
> > > > If you played Halo 5 on legendary. SPOILER ALERT
> > > > If you see the ending cutscene with the ring you can hear a screech not saying its the flood but I really hope it is because I was so excited about that I couldn’t hold it. If you go on youtube and listen carefully you can hear a soft screech. This will make chills and nostalgia run up your spine. Heres a link
> > > > Halo 5 Legendary Ending - YouTube
> > >
> > > That “soft screech” is a bit of a stretch. It sounds like a sound effect to me, to accompany the flaring of the lights on the outside of the Ring for dramatic effect.
> >
> > Yeah, I re-watched the scene and it sounded more like flare for dramatic effect than any sort of subtle hint.
> >
> > Also, your post and title are kind of contradicting each other… “I’m not saying it’s the flood…” and then your title says “The flood will be in Halo 6”.
> > ‘Will be’, not ‘Might be’. :wink:
>
> Thanks I’ll change it ,sorry

Excitement leads to mistakes like that, we’ve all been there xD

I still think the ring we see there is Flood-free though, but ya never can tell. Just because the ring’s free of it doesn’t mean they won’t show up at all or be involved in some way.

“Shipping out” a brand new Halo ring with it’s own specimens of Flood is plain suicide. Aside from reasons concerning a gruesome form of biological warfare, what kind of nutcase would dare to conceal it from the rest of the galaxy?

> 2533274850869596;2:
> Hate to burst your bubble but…
>
>
>
> Watch the ending for Halo Wars 2. It explains Halo 5’s legendary ending.
> YouTube Video, for convenience. Spoilers of course but hey. Click at your own risk.The ring that Cortana has was almost certainly the one that the Ark produced, which means it’d likely be Flood-free - being new and all that.
>

Actually, the events with Halo Wars 2 came after the Halo 5 events. Therefore its most likely another Halo so 2 to her collection, or more. Depending on how many she’s found. If anything the flood might return, doubt it, but might.

> 2533274972437337;8:
> > 2533274850869596;2:
> > Hate to burst your bubble but…
> >
> >
> >
> > Watch the ending for Halo Wars 2. It explains Halo 5’s legendary ending.
> > YouTube Video, for convenience. Spoilers of course but hey. Click at your own risk.The ring that Cortana has was almost certainly the one that the Ark produced, which means it’d likely be Flood-free - being new and all that.
> >

>
> Actually, the events with Halo Wars 2 came after the Halo 5 events. Therefore its most likely another Halo so 2 to her collection, or more. Depending on how many she’s found. If anything the flood might return, doubt it, but might.

I stand corrected then.

I wonder if 07 is still active or not. It’d be interesting to visit that place…

> 2533274850869596;9:
> > 2533274972437337;8:
> > > 2533274850869596;2:
> > > Hate to burst your bubble but…
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Watch the ending for Halo Wars 2. It explains Halo 5’s legendary ending.
> > > YouTube Video, for convenience. Spoilers of course but hey. Click at your own risk.The ring that Cortana has was almost certainly the one that the Ark produced, which means it’d likely be Flood-free - being new and all that.
> > >

> >
> > Actually, the events with Halo Wars 2 came after the Halo 5 events. Therefore its most likely another Halo so 2 to her collection, or more. Depending on how many she’s found. If anything the flood might return, doubt it, but might.
>
> I stand corrected then.
>
> I wonder if 07 is still active or not. It’d be interesting to visit that place…

All of the other rings are intact. They’re either in good shape, or sustained some form of damage.

I’ve heard this theory before. I have listened to that noise carefully with good headphones. That noise is definitely not the same as any Flood screech heard in Halo 2 and Halo 3. To me, it sounds like a generic ominous noise associated with the ring lighting up.

I wish, but as with the others, I don’t hear anything that would relate to a sound a flood form would make. It sucks, but I can only see the flood returning as firefight enemies now.

I would certainly not mind seeing the Flood return but I’m not counting on it, personally. It doesn’t feel like 343 has much interest in returning to them because of reasons that have nothing to do with the lore/storytelling.

I don’t want flood in the campaign of Halo 6.

flood was be a fun return. Haven’t touched HW2 yet. Nice to know it’s connected to 5.

> 2533274972437337;8:
> > 2533274850869596;2:
> > Hate to burst your bubble but…
> >
> >
> >
> > Watch the ending for Halo Wars 2. It explains Halo 5’s legendary ending.
> > YouTube Video, for convenience. Spoilers of course but hey. Click at your own risk.The ring that Cortana has was almost certainly the one that the Ark produced, which means it’d likely be Flood-free - being new and all that.
> >

>
> Actually, the events with Halo Wars 2 came after the Halo 5 events. Therefore its most likely another Halo so 2 to her collection, or more. Depending on how many she’s found. If anything the flood might return, doubt it, but might.

Halo 1’s leg ending was non-canon, Halo 3 leg ending took place 4 years after Halo 3, Halo: Reach ending was over a decade after Reach.

What about we skip the flood returning in Halo 6, something goes wrong in Cortana’s/ Didact’s/Bias’s plan, Halo 7 - flood make a return. This time with 3 different type of groups to infect, humans, forerunner and covenant/ banished.

Actually they aren’t.
Thanks HW2.
I hated the Flood tbh

I hope not, we’ve already contained them in Halo 3. I don’t want to fight the same fight again.

I never noticed that screech, that’s a good find! I would love to see the Flood Return!

Seriously, Halo 6. The End.

Flood, all Covenant Factions, The Arbiter and his army, the UNSC, Promethean’s! Ohhh all of it on the battlefield at once. How beautiful would that be.