THE FLOOD IN WARZONE!!! PLZ DO IT 343I!!!

343i you have an opportunity to make Halo 5 not only the best Halo rather it’s campaign, mp or both. Halo 5 mp is looking very promising get the playlist right, forge right, and add a little more spice like the flood in Warzone or AI in forge/custom games and Halo 5 is a sure hit. Surprise us, make it awesome please go above and beyond.

Sorry OP, Josh and Kevin have already mentioned that Flood will not be in Halo 5. Not sure of the exact interview, might have been one of the Xbox Daily E3 shows where they talked about it. I also read it yesterday in one of the topics in this forums discussing the flood

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Sorry OP, Josh and Kevin have already mentioned that Flood will not be in Halo 5. Not sure of the exact interview, might have been one of the Xbox Daily E3 shows where they talked about it. I also read it yesterday in one of the topics in this forums discussing the flood

Wasn’t that for campaign though? Would him saying that mean flood infection gametype won’t return? It’s a missed opportunity to stun us. Maybe Brutes will return.

I’m really thinking that Flood could appear in Warzone with the new map inspired in the Silent Cartographer

People would complain that the Antithesis to Life in physical form is too dull. Maybe another Precursor creation will show up and somehow be even more terrifying than The Flood.