The Flood in Halo 5

Seriously, if 343I made this map pack for Halo 5 I would buy it.
Flood for the Firefight with a map designed and built from the ground only for this Flood Firefight.
Maybe Warzone maps inspired by missions like ‘The Maw’, ‘343 Guilty Spark’, ‘High Charity’ and ‘Cortana’.
Wasp variants like ONI, Hannibal and Sword Needler Wasps.
CQB and EOD armor.
H2 Bruteshot, CE shotgun, Sentinel beam, Target Locator and Sticky Detonator.
Gravemind emblem.

If this map pack became reality, I would seriously never stop playing Halo 5.

Well here’s my opinion: I’m sick of the flood and they aren’t fun to fight. That other stuff you mentioned would be great, but I don’t understand why people want the flood to come back :confused:

Now when you say “map pack”, that implies it’s optional, unlike the content updates we’ve been getting. That would be a different story

> 2533274904158628;2:
> Well here’s my opinion: I’m sick of the flood and they aren’t fun to fight. That other stuff you mentioned would be great, but I don’t understand why people want the flood to come back :confused:
>
> Now when you say “map pack”, that implies it’s optional, unlike the content updates we’ve been getting. That would be a different story

Because the Flood makes Halo more enjoyable. It makes a creepy atmosphere and they’re a enemy that’s not like any other

Also, promethean weapons would be perfect against the Flood. You know back in the old games, when you “killed” a Flood, a spore could make them come to life again, but a promethean weapon would be so useful because it would make their bodies vanish when you kill them first.

Halo has always been about fighting an advanced alien race for me, not ‘space zombies’, so the flood can stay dead imo. I would take the other items you suggest for sure :slight_smile:

As much as i want more DLCs… its gonna end up being a compulsory installation and take up more of the alr limited space in my storage.