The flood in firefight

Ok, everyone thought it was going to be in anniversary, but we got ODSTs :(. Why not in Halo 4, this is something that would be fun in my mind, fighting flood is more scary, more fun, and better times with friends, i loved playing the library more then the silent cartographer mostly because of the flood.

I hope the Flood makes an appearance in FF. I was disappointed that they weren’t included on an Anniversary FF map. It would work so well in the sense of FF because even in campaign levels that include the Flood it’s wave after wave of them.

That would be interesting, I feel like it would be harder with all the Infection Forms running around. Would be fun to see a three way between Spartans, Flood and Covenant.

If they show up in the campaign, then they’ll definitely show up in Firefight. Here’s to hoping that both happen!

Maybe we could have Sentinels and ODSTS as allies. Here is an idea.

Here is a team based Firefight. Red and Blue teams can only fight eachother, and the same occurs for Green and Purple. Or Red team vs Green or blue or purple team i am not sure.

Purple and Green team if in case they let us have Forerunner and Flood MP models

Red=Spartans leading ODSTS
Blue=Elites leading Covenant
Green=Forerunner leading Sentinels
Purple=Flood combat flood leading infection forms, Carrier, and combat forms

I would be pleasantly surprised if they made this. It would easily be my favorite game type if it was done right. Challenging, and scary.

Please let us forge ff maps and bring the flood into it! Hell I can see a game mode called flood fight already!

in combining all the FF ideas into one so we have one huge one that stands out rather then 1000 small ones so add your stuff here

The Flood seem like a natural fit for a mode such as Firefight; that is, a mode whose purpose is to pit the player(s) against a seemingly insurmountable number of relentless foes. Personally, I’d love to relive some of those tenser moments on The Library, which involved a great deal of backpedaling and pistol whips, as ammunition began to run low and the Flood refused to give up their pursuit of the Chief. This would be even more enjoyable if the Xbox 360 was able to handle two or three times the number of enemies offered in previous iterations of Firefight, without any conspicuous lag.

And if they were included in Firefight despite their absence in the campaign, that would be extremely impressive.

> The Flood seem like a natural fit for a mode such as Firefight; that is, a mode whose purpose is to pit the player(s) against a seemingly insurmountable number of relentless foes. Personally, I’d love to relive some of those tenser moments on The Library, which involved a great deal of backpedaling and pistol whips, as ammunition began to run low and the Flood refused to give up their pursuit of the Chief. This would be even more enjoyable if the Xbox 360 was able to handle two or three times the number of enemies offered in previous iterations of Firefight, without any conspicuous lag.
>
> And if they were included in Firefight despite their absence in the campaign, that would be extremely impressive.

lol you got to read my topic then for the link above you haha it has that and also gow3 had lambent vs locust vs humans

> lol you got to read my topic then for the link above you haha it has that and also gow3 had lambent vs locust vs humans

I didn’t realise that was a link; I thought you just had a preference for blue text. I’ll check it out.

> > lol you got to read my topic then for the link above you haha it has that and also gow3 had lambent vs locust vs humans
>
> I didn’t realise that was a link; I thought you just had a preference for blue text. I’ll check it out.

thnx i know you will love the part about multi fighting different factions and choosing characters to play as

I think the flood in halo 4 would be a great idea.hope they do it.

If the flood make an appearance in halo 4 then yes flood there shall be.