The flood as a DLC character

I think it would be awesome to have the flood as one of the dlc characters. Would probably be hard to make such a character but I think it would be the coolest design and there abilities would be really interesting! :+1:

Think the same but I’m sure they will not do that

There are several threads about this matter. In short, yes, it could be freaking awesome. I personally even think that if they could manage somehow to put the flood in this game a massive wave of new players would come. Yes, just by the fact of being able to play the flood. This was a dream in Halo Wars 1 and Halo fans love the flood.

I know I would personally play as the Flood. I’ve been itching to ever since Halo Wars 1.

I personally don’t think they’re going to showcase the Flood anytime soon in Halo Wars 2, for the simple fact that fans have been complaining about adding the Flood in Halo games since Halo 4. It’s been four main halo FPS games leading up to this game without the Flood featured. (Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and 5). As fun and as much of a wet dream for me as it is for them to bring the Flood to Halo Wars 2, I’ll be partially disappointed if they finally brought back the Flood after four entire main halo games, to halo’s RTS side-story.

At that big epic moment when they finally re-introduce the Flood to the series after all these years, it’ll have to be in a main halo game. The moment will have to be really amazing and awe-inspiring, and not be just a tiny DLC release to a spin-off game. Master Chief will have to combat the Flood, sadly not the SoF.

Well, they did surprise everyone with the Brutes being the main faction however in this game, having not seen them for two games in a row. So who knows, actually.

> 2553380145882876;3:
> There are several threads about this matter. In short, yes, it could be freaking awesome. I personally even think that if they could manage somehow to put the flood in this game a massive wave of new players would come. Yes, just by the fact of being able to play the flood. This was a dream in Halo Wars 1 and Halo fans love the flood.

Certainly, Adding some sort of playable flood would bring back thousands of old players that left after Halo 3.

> 2535405380102010;5:
> I personally don’t think they’re going to showcase the Flood anytime soon in Halo Wars 2, for the simple fact that fans have been complaining about adding the Flood in Halo games since Halo 4. It’s been four main halo FPS games leading up to this game without the Flood featured. (Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and 5). As fun and as much of a wet dream for me as it is for them to bring the Flood to Halo Wars 2, I’ll be partially disappointed if they finally brought back the Flood after four entire main halo games, to halo’s RTS side-story.
>
> At that big epic moment when they finally re-introduce the Flood to the series after all these years, it’ll have to be in a main halo game. The moment will have to be really amazing and awe-inspiring, and not be just a tiny DLC release to a spin-off game. Master Chief will have to combat the Flood, sadly not the SoF.
>
> Well, they did surprise everyone with the Brutes being the main faction however in this game, having not seen them for two games in a row. So who knows, actually.

Your opinion is weak and your over thought process is radical. The flood has been there from the beginning and to say what you just implyed is ridiculous. That’s like saying the Covenant doesn’t deserve to be in the game either… Your comment just doesn’t make sense. I can understand the flood being a difficult character to create and the different abilities you would give them but to imply
they don’t deserve to be in the game is absolutely absurd.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535440225479675;7:
> > 2535405380102010;5:
> > I personally don’t think they’re going to showcase the Flood anytime soon in Halo Wars 2, for the simple fact that fans have been complaining about adding the Flood in Halo games since Halo 4. It’s been four main halo FPS games leading up to this game without the Flood featured. (Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and 5). As fun and as much of a wet dream for me as it is for them to bring the Flood to Halo Wars 2, I’ll be partially disappointed if they finally brought back the Flood after four entire main halo games, to halo’s RTS side-story.
> >
> > At that big epic moment when they finally re-introduce the Flood to the series after all these years, it’ll have to be in a main halo game. The moment will have to be really amazing and awe-inspiring, and not be just a tiny DLC release to a spin-off game. Master Chief will have to combat the Flood, sadly not the SoF.
> >
> > Well, they did surprise everyone with the Brutes being the main faction however in this game, having not seen them for two games in a row. So who knows, actually.
>
> Your opinion is weak and your over thought process is radical. The flood has been there from the beginning and to say what you just implyed is ridiculous. That’s like saying the Covenant doesn’t deserve to be in the game either… Your comment just doesn’t make sense. I can understand the flood being a difficult character to create and the different abilities you would give them but to imply
> they don’t deserve to be in the game is absolutely absurd.

Woah. Sorry there that my opinion somehow offended you :open_mouth:

EDIT: yeah man I love the Flood they’re so awesome they’re gonna draw so many players over 343 is definitely bringing them back as a DLC leader omg omg tell your friends, OP!

hope I’m not triggering you more :slight_smile:

I think if 343 brings the Flood to Halo Wars 2, then it could be the new Starcraft for Xbox.

343 WE NEED THE FLOOD. Thats all.

> 2535405380102010;5:
> I personally don’t think they’re going to showcase the Flood anytime soon in Halo Wars 2, for the simple fact that fans have been complaining about adding the Flood in Halo games since Halo 4. It’s been four main halo FPS games leading up to this game without the Flood featured. (Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and 5). As fun and as much of a wet dream for me as it is for them to bring the Flood to Halo Wars 2, I’ll be partially disappointed if they finally brought back the Flood after four entire main halo games, to halo’s RTS side-story.
>
> At that big epic moment when they finally re-introduce the Flood to the series after all these years, it’ll have to be in a main halo game. The moment will have to be really amazing and awe-inspiring, and not be just a tiny DLC release to a spin-off game. Master Chief will have to combat the Flood, sadly not the SoF.
>
> Well, they did surprise everyone with the Brutes being the main faction however in this game, having not seen them for two games in a row. So who knows, actually.

That is exactly the reason because making it in Halo Wars could bring so much potential to the table.

JUST LOOK AT what they have done with the art style in this game! It is the frigging much better art design I have since since Halo 2 and Reach maybe. It is awesome, and if someone do the flood I would love to be 343i and GAgames together.

But it would be very cool that they add a Forerunner faction, they have at least all the infantary units.

> 2535405380102010;8:
> > 2535440225479675;7:
> > > 2535405380102010;5:
> > > I personally don’t think they’re going to showcase the Flood anytime soon in Halo Wars 2, for the simple fact that fans have been complaining about adding the Flood in Halo games since Halo 4. It’s been four main halo FPS games leading up to this game without the Flood featured. (Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and 5). As fun and as much of a wet dream for me as it is for them to bring the Flood to Halo Wars 2, I’ll be partially disappointed if they finally brought back the Flood after four entire main halo games, to halo’s RTS side-story.
> > >
> > > At that big epic moment when they finally re-introduce the Flood to the series after all these years, it’ll have to be in a main halo game. The moment will have to be really amazing and awe-inspiring, and not be just a tiny DLC release to a spin-off game. Master Chief will have to combat the Flood, sadly not the SoF.
> > >
> > > Well, they did surprise everyone with the Brutes being the main faction however in this game, having not seen them for two games in a row. So who knows, actually.
> >
> > Your opinion is weak and your over thought process is radical. The flood has been there from the beginning and to say what you just implyed is ridiculous. That’s like saying the Covenant doesn’t deserve to be in the game either… Your comment just doesn’t make sense. I can understand the flood being a difficult character to create and the different abilities you would give them but to imply
> > they don’t deserve to be in the game is absolutely absurd.
>
> Woah. Sorry there that my opinion somehow offended you :open_mouth:
>
> EDIT: yeah man I love the Flood they’re so awesome they’re gonna draw so many players over 343 is definitely bringing them back as a DLC leader omg omg tell your friends, OP!
>
> hope I’m not triggering you more :slight_smile:

Your opinion means nothing.

it would make literally no sense, lore wise, for there to be flood in this game. or in any halo game that takes place after the events of Halo 3.

it’d be nice, yeah, and it’s something everyone wants, but it’s not gonna happen.

Even if it isn’t in the campaign… A flood free for all would be absolutely amazing. Just think. 2-3 players vs one flood player. Make the flood slightly over powered. And when a player is eliminated they then become a new flood base. Could have a set time or an extraction zone to protect or something. Would love to see a few new game modes come online.

… or new maps. That’d be cool too… lol

> 2535409067250374;14:
> Even if it isn’t in the campaign… A flood free for all would be absolutely amazing. Just think. 2-3 players vs one flood player. Make the flood slightly over powered. And when a player is eliminated they then become a new flood base. Could have a set time or an extraction zone to protect or something. Would love to see a few new game modes come online.
>
> … or new maps. That’d be cool too… lol

This Flood idea is awesome !!!

> 2535436907889827;13:
> it would make literally no sense, lore wise, for there to be flood in this game. or in any halo game that takes place after the events of Halo 3.
>
> it’d be nice, yeah, and it’s something everyone wants, but it’s not gonna happen.

Multiplayer/Skirmish is non canon, that’s why Forge is in it. Flood could easily make a return there’s lots of Forerunner facilities in the galaxy where they could be in stasis or running around.

I don’t think we’ll see Flood or any other faction in Halo Wars 2 just because it’d take too much work and money to implement.

> 2535436907889827;13:
> it would make literally no sense, lore wise, for there to be flood in this game. or in any halo game that takes place after the events of Halo 3.
>
> it’d be nice, yeah, and it’s something everyone wants, but it’s not gonna happen.

Why would it not make sense multiple installations have flood in stasis for study including the ark and the rings and probably many others. That’s how the flood got loose originally the covenant broke the floods containment. It wouldn’t be crazy to think somehow cutters and atriox war on the ark would cause them to get lose either through a explosion or some containment systems going down.

we dont need a three way war, im already having a hard time shutting that filthy human kinsano

> 2535436907889827;13:
>

False. If I’m not wrong the Flood are actually already currently thriving on one of the Halo Rings, or a Forerunner Installation. Not sure which, but I know that it’s a real situation in the current halo lore.

> 2535440225479675;12:
> > 2535405380102010;8:
> > > 2535440225479675;7:
> > > > 2535405380102010;5:
> > > > I personally don’t think they’re going to showcase the Flood anytime soon in Halo Wars 2, for the simple fact that fans have been complaining about adding the Flood in Halo games since Halo 4. It’s been four main halo FPS games leading up to this game without the Flood featured. (Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4 and 5). As fun and as much of a wet dream for me as it is for them to bring the Flood to Halo Wars 2, I’ll be partially disappointed if they finally brought back the Flood after four entire main halo games, to halo’s RTS side-story.
> > > >
> > > > At that big epic moment when they finally re-introduce the Flood to the series after all these years, it’ll have to be in a main halo game. The moment will have to be really amazing and awe-inspiring, and not be just a tiny DLC release to a spin-off game. Master Chief will have to combat the Flood, sadly not the SoF.
> > > >
> > > > Well, they did surprise everyone with the Brutes being the main faction however in this game, having not seen them for two games in a row. So who knows, actually.
> > >
> > > Your opinion is weak and your over thought process is radical. The flood has been there from the beginning and to say what you just implyed is ridiculous. That’s like saying the Covenant doesn’t deserve to be in the game either… Your comment just doesn’t make sense. I can understand the flood being a difficult character to create and the different abilities you would give them but to imply
> > > they don’t deserve to be in the game is absolutely absurd.
> >
> > Woah. Sorry there that my opinion somehow offended you :open_mouth:
> >
> > EDIT: yeah man I love the Flood they’re so awesome they’re gonna draw so many players over 343 is definitely bringing them back as a DLC leader omg omg tell your friends, OP!
> >
> > hope I’m not triggering you more :slight_smile:
>
> Your opinion means nothing.

My apologies friend, I was under the impression that this was a forum.

If you really don’t want people writing about their ‘radical’ opinions in a forum, you might as well just request the Monitors to lock down this thread for you :laughing: