The flinch system is cool and stuff, but...

Why not have it when you aren’t zoomed also?

I can’t believe what I’m reading.

Get out of here.

Edit: Just in case my post gets moderated for not being constructive, I shall explain. Flinch is awful, it always has been and it doesn’t belong in Halo let alone gaming overall.

> I can’t believe what I’m reading.
>
> Get out of here.
>
> Edit: Just in case my post gets moderated for not being constructive, I shall explain. Flinch is awful, it always has been and it doesn’t belong in Halo let alone gaming overall.

Yeah, I don’t think he’s saying he wants it when unzoomed. He’s simply asking about the logic behind having it when zoomed but not unzoomed. You’re still getting shot, you should still flinch in reality. Makes sense.

OP: Gameplay reasons. It would just be awful to have flinch when unzoomed.

> Yeah, I don’t think he’s saying he wants it when unzoomed. He’s simply asking about the logic behind having it when zoomed but not unzoomed. You’re still getting shot, you should still flinch in reality. Makes sense.
>
> OP: Gameplay reasons. It would just be awful to have flinch when unzoomed.

Flinch shouldn’t even be in Halo, there is no reason for it. As I have said in many threads, de-scoping has worked for over a decade in Halo. 343 thinking it would be a good idea to change it was foolish.

Flinch is BAD, and should have never been shoehorned in Halo 4.

I play with Fishstick controller settings. That means I hold the left trigger to zoom in, and release it to zoom out.