The flight isnt coming omg im freaking out plz elp

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Guys the flight has been supposed to be out for like 6 hours now like wtf is 343 doing. i bet the game is gonna b bad because this flight 4 months before it comes out is taking forever to go live. like i know they said after 12 est but i read that as exactly 12 est and now it like 6 hours later like wtf. also all it is is bots. i wanted more like 4v4 multiplayer. bots are boring. the halo insider program is so we can have early free access to games not to play against dumb bots. honestly now im glad its not coming out i bet this game is gonna be garbage anyway judging based on how this flight (4 months before release) is going. i want my flight key now and since i dint get it sooner i have come to the halo infinite forums to complain and whine about how the flight (4 months before release) is taking forever anyways guys imma go play cod since its pretty much the same as halo now anyways.

• a parody btw
    –Yoink!- and stop whining it will come when it comes

DON’T PANIC, STAY CALM SOLDIER!

Really not constructive.

Not wrong, but not helping in any way either

At first I thought you were being serious lol

> 2535437232056320;3:
> Really not constructive.
>
> Not wrong, but not helping in any way either

yeah sorry had to do it. thats why i put the topic as fiction its meant to be a joke

> 2535459709130227;5:
> > 2535437232056320;3:
> > Really not constructive.
> >
> > Not wrong, but not helping in any way either
>
> yeah sorry had to do it. thats why i put the topic as fiction its meant to be a joke

Some people aren’t reading where it is stated it is a parody lol

When they said “Tech Preview” I read that as “Full Game Early Access”

ahh so i shouldn’t be worried i haven’t got the download yet? I got the email invite last night and assumed everyone would have received instructions to download by now.

> 2533274815945954;8:
> ahh so i shouldn’t be worried i haven’t got the download yet? I got the email invite last night and assumed everyone would have received instructions to download by now.

yeah ur good. i hope we get 4v4 social slayer on sunday but either way im excited