The flaming helmet

I was wondering if I could get the blue flaming helmet for reach, one of my good friends always brags to me about his flames and it drives me crazy. So I looked on some retail sites and found out that it was way over priced and plus my mom said no, I even asked if I could get one on my birth day and she still said no. My birth day is in two months by the way. So I was wondering if I could get one for my birthday. It would be the best birthday ever!

I was wondering if I could get the blue flaming helmet for reach, one of my good friends always brags to me about his flames and it drives me crazy. So I looked on some retail sites and found out that it was way over priced and plus my mom said no, I even asked if I could get one on my birth day and she still said no. My birth day is in two months by the way. So I was wondering if I could get one for my birthday. It would be the best birthday ever!

No you can no longer get it, the only way to get it was during the last Bungie day on Halo Reach

Sad as it is, you can not get the flaming helmet anymore.

Blue flames aren’t as extravagant as the legendary flames, try purchasing a code for the legendary flames. (: