The first day of the rest of our (Halo) lives!

Howdy folks!

Ten years ago I was crashing warthogs on Sidewinder with my two best friends in world. Today I’m five shotting kids half my age and loving every minute of it. Although I’ll admit I was one of those “haters” who wasn’t ready to part with my BR, my inner Halo fan boy finally reappeared (it only took two months!) and said it was alright to like Halo Reach! xD

However, there was no replacing Master Chief, The Flood, and a big ol’ Halo ring which is why I’m eagerly awaiting the return of our beloved protagonist (ball’s in your court Frank!)

That said, I’m proud to introduce myself; the best Big Team player this side of the Mississippi! (That could actually be true, I’m here in Wisconsin. xD) I wanted to be a part of any forums 343 put up so I could say “I was there when it all started!” so I’m glad I stumbled across these.

I’m looking forward to riding the Halo hype train with ya’ll as we rumble towards launch date (which will probably be in a few years unfortunately…), and it’ll be fun to watch this community grow as we get closer and closer!

For now though, let’s bask in the glory of being “the ones who were there first”!

well hello neighbor! i’m from WI too!

welcome :slight_smile:

Oh cool beans! Without getting too personal the point of ban-age, I live in home of The Packers. lol You anywhere near that?

Vikings FTW!

im in tx though…

Am I supposed to have some team to support while I’m posting this…?
What’s that football team for CT…

> Oh cool beans! Without getting too personal the point of ban-age, I live in home of The Packers. lol You anywhere near that?

close… i’m on the west shore of that big lake to the south of the frozen tundra. our college kids are known for getting drunk and causing a commotion :slight_smile:

> > Oh cool beans! Without getting too personal the point of ban-age, I live in home of The Packers. lol You anywhere near that?
>
> close… i’m on the west shore of that big lake to the south of the frozen tundra. our college kids are known for getting drunk and causing a commotion :slight_smile:

XD

Indeed, indeed. I was down there for Halloween and surprised I came out alive. LOL!

> Vikings FTW!
>
> im in tx though…

YAY! Texas! :smiley:

Welcome! It certainly is fun to be a part of something that’s so pervasive and fun! I still clearly remember the early days, or rather, late nights, with Halo 1. :stuck_out_tongue: