The file share STILL doesn't work...

To add insult to injury, they even included a challenge to upload a film to your file share which of course couldn’t be achieved by me. And since I’m talking about the challenges, what’s with all the stupid regicide challenges? Half the challenges thus far involved regicide and some of them couldn’t be completed without cheating.

Start>Settings & Files>File Browser> Temp History> File options(Y)> Upload to File Share. Easy

> Start>Settings & Files>File Browser> Temp History> File options(Y)> Upload to File Share. Easy

WOW! You’re just so observant, Mr. Sherlock. I get the dialogue “The name of the creator of this file is not allowed on Xbox Live.” every time I try to upload something. That’s why I posted this topic.

I have a Gold subscription, have never been banned / suspended and I was able to upload files on both Halo 3 and Halo Reach. If 343i put a filter on the file share, whoever implemented that is a moron.

> > Start>Settings & Files>File Browser> Temp History> File options(Y)> Upload to File Share. Easy
>
> WOW! You’re just so observant, Mr. Sherlock. I get the dialogue “The name of the creator of this file is not allowed on Xbox Live.” every time I try to upload something. That’s why I posted this topic.

Maybe you should have said that in your original post instead of just saying that you can’t upload stuff to your file share?

> > > Start>Settings & Files>File Browser> Temp History> File options(Y)> Upload to File Share. Easy
> >
> > WOW! You’re just so observant, Mr. Sherlock. I get the dialogue “The name of the creator of this file is not allowed on Xbox Live.” every time I try to upload something. That’s why I posted this topic.
>
> Maybe you should have said that in your original post instead of just saying that you can’t upload stuff to your file share?

Redundant comment is redundant.

Who cares? you can’t see file shares in the game lobby anyway. /useless

> Who cares? you can’t see file shares in the game lobby anyway. /useless

That’s stupid as well. You should at least be able to view people’s pictures in their file share while you’re waiting for the game to start.

File share is not working. I go to search for maps and gametypes and nothing happens.

343 Y U NO FIX??? Its been 3 weeks

If it says you gamertag is not allowed when uploading, than the only option is to change your gamertag. I assume it’s because suicide is in you gamertag and they don’t like that. There are a lot of things that cannot be in someone’s gamertag/name of file/description of file if they want to upload something. So your options are: pay 800 MS points to change gamertag or don’t upload anything.