The few problems I have with this game...

Alright, I’m not going to go all out because this somewhat ruined my experience with Halo entirely… I just want to point out these few problems I really think should be fixed if there is an update that will change the game to fit the players wants/needs… Or put into Halo 5, whichever one you prefer…

First, I personally think the DMR should have a lower rate of fire and a wider bloom… I truthfully didn’t mind the bloom in Halo: Reach… It’s over-powered from my experience and should be treated as a last resort more than anything… I understand that most of you probably enjoy the DMR, but there are many players from the Halo 2 and 3 days that really wanted the Battle Riffle to be the main go to primary riffle… I defined competitive play and made them get close up and challenge there skill in close quarters… ESPECIALLY if you’re on a big map like Valhalla… This is why I had serious problems with maps in Reach. Mostly on the map remake of Blood Gultch, which I still can’t remember the name…

The lack of emblems from Halo 2-3… Nothing else to say about that really. I really want my heart emblem back though…

The specialization codes… That was a bad idea in general… I almost deleted mine until I found out we were supposed to get it Nov, 20th-30th…
A few of my friends refuse to play this game because they couldn’t rank up anymore and 343 never sent them the codes from what I hear…

It’s too easy to no-scope… It really is too easy, I already have three montages up on youtube… (ALL HALO 4 GAMEPLAY/SNIPES)

The over-powered secondary weapon “BoltShot”…You guy’s should already know the issues with this by now… It’s a double barrel shotgun in your pocket… Use this and inadvisability you’ll find yourself hated by many players that want fair game…

The Servers… I don’t know much about this, but I can’t find a game without lag… It was fine when the game first came out but now it’s impossible to find a game without lag… Despite how good your connection is…

The Campaign… It’s too damn short… I get it’s about Cortana, not about John or the Didact… And it sure as hell doesn’t revolve around the side characters… Forward unto Dawn came out to give us back story on Commander Lasky and how e fits into the story, but playing through, I couldn’t really care less about what happened to him… Again, I know it’s explained a lot into Forward unto Dawn, but this is about the game, not the web series… But back to the point, there is little to no story… It’s about stopping the Didact… And Cortana going crazy, but that’s about it… Nothing too special.

The Spartan IV’s… Are they even worthy of the name ‘SPARTAN’? Last time I checked, Spartans were bad -Yoinks!- that obey orders… They make up for there mistakes in combat and winning the battle… They are soldiers… In Halo 4, the spartans seem like uninteresting logs that complain… A lot… It does make sense for the story, but considering the fact that it’s been three or four years, they’d be more intelligent and deadly killing machines… Hell, I even think spartan III’s could take them out, and they were used for suicide missions…

I really can’t think of anything else besides not being able to play as Elites… And the coolest looking ones we’ve seen that are in the game, we can’t even get to play as… I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get some -Yoink- from a few gamers out there, but I really don’t see this game going anywhere further if it’s going to have some if not a few of these problems… Don’t get me wrong, I love the game… Just not as much as I wanted too… Please leave a reply, G’day to you all.

The lag is the number 1 issue for me, can’t play spartan ops w/o it lagging to hell and war games is a joke when you see a few guys skipping across the map. It’s just piss poor servers done by 343.

Spartan Ops…same -Yoinking!- maps used over and over. Where the -Yoink- is the originality? I bet a group of 5th graders could come up with new map lay outs for this and the sad thing…IT’S ALREADY DONE!! they just turn the -Yoink- on each week!

Seriously? You people get paid how much to do this -Yoink-?

Fix your -Yoinking!- servers, this is a joke. I could go put in a game from 2002 and not see any lag. Start up one of these pile of -Yoink- that came out this year and you lag to death.

To touch on everything you said about:

DMR does seem a tad too overpowered. I feel a slight decrease in RoF would be good.

I have my runes, but more emblems wouldn’t hurt anybody.

It is easier to no-scope, but it hasn’t really bothered me.

I play mostly big team, so I have barely had encounters with the Boltshot. I do admit though, it is a tad frustrating when I play slayer and there is one no-skill guy who relies on the Boltshot.

Haven’t had many problems with lag.

Campaign was perfect. A game should never be longer than it needs to be. I didn’t feel cheated by it’s length. I never played through a segment while thinking “this was designed to make the game feel longer” (which I do a lot of in other games). I felt like I was fed a good story with enjoyable gameplay.

This is something I felt really added to the story. The Spartan IV’s are the morally correct solution to the Spartan program. Yeah, they are on the same power-level as Chief, but they don’t have the life-long training. I really love how Halsey, and even I, view the Spartan IV’s as “not real Spartans.” They don’t have the life-long discipline, they’re just normal people.