The Feel Of Halo 4 FireFight

Even though I did enjoy ODST FF I don’t think Halo 4 should go back to that feel, also we shouldn’t stick with Halo Reach FF. I think Halo 4 FF should be more like Horde of CoD Zombies, these wave kind of games are much more fun to play than FF. Essentially it should take a leaf out of their book.

For those of us who haven’t played any Call of Duty games, could you describe what you mean.

> For those of us who haven’t played any Call of Duty games, could you describe what you mean.

Youtube it :slight_smile:

> Youtube it :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, Youtube won’t allow me to gain a sense of the “feel” of the game, which is, I think, what W1ltz is interested in.

i disagree halo reaches firefight doesn’t even feel like a challenge,dont get me wrong i play to have fun but its a survival mode and 90% of the time people pick a gametype where you spawn with rocket launchers and jetpacks. in odst’s firefight you felt like the odds where against you (more so if you didn’t have a full team) and it doesn’t take less than 10 miniutes to do a round.

> Even though I did enjoy ODST FF I don’t think Halo 4 should go back to that feel, also we shouldn’t stick with Halo Reach FF. I think Halo 4 FF should be more like Horde of CoD Zombies, these wave kind of games are much more fun to play than FF. Essentially it should take a leaf out of their book.

na halo has its own feel, cod zombies you border up and run around in a set path you have to unlock and zombies never fire back and buy weapons off of walls it thats for a zombie feel. gow it was suppose to feel that, you, the humans are 5 against a 1000000 coming down upon you. halo i want it to be more like the definition of Firefight. i want to see it on a more massive scale where sides are fighting in huger numbers. since gow is first it would be taking a leaf out of gow’s book. but i like the definition better

> i disagree halo reaches firefight doesn’t even feel like a challenge,dont get me wrong i play to have fun but its a survival mode and 90% of the time people pick a gametype where you spawn with rocket launchers and jetpacks. in odst’s firefight you felt like the odds where against you (more so if you didn’t have a full team) and it doesn’t take less than 10 miniutes to do a round.

if people choose to play that way they should have the option to. thats why you play MM FF where as custom FF you should have no say on forcing ythem to play one way. if you want a challenge you can make it that way.

> > Youtube it :slight_smile:
>
> Unfortunately, Youtube won’t allow me to gain a sense of the “feel” of the game, which is, I think, what W1ltz is interested in.

ok i guess I can help out
I guess is the feel of danger, instead like in Reach where everything is too easy.

> > > Youtube it :slight_smile:
> >
> > Unfortunately, Youtube won’t allow me to gain a sense of the “feel” of the game, which is, I think, what W1ltz is interested in.
>
> ok i guess I can help out
> I guess is the feel of danger, instead like in Reach where everything is too easy.

not really have you not versed Heretic Elites in MMFF? and with new enemies and flood added it can achieve that dangerous feeling that no other can achieve.

> > i disagree halo reaches firefight doesn’t even feel like a challenge,dont get me wrong i play to have fun but its a survival mode and 90% of the time people pick a gametype where you spawn with rocket launchers and jetpacks. in odst’s firefight you felt like the odds where against you (more so if you didn’t have a full team) and it doesn’t take less than 10 miniutes to do a round.
>
> if people choose to play that way they should have the option to. thats why you play MM FF where as custom FF you should have no say on forcing ythem to play one way. if you want a challenge you can make it that way.

but there is no challenging gametypes in reachs mm anyway since they took out limited’s playlist (it never gets picked in others) so i have to play in customs for a challenge and get no reward (cr)

> Even though I did enjoy ODST FF I don’t think Halo 4 should go back to that feel, also we shouldn’t stick with Halo Reach FF. I think Halo 4 FF should be more like Horde of CoD Zombies, these wave kind of games are much more fun to play than FF. Essentially it should take a leaf out of their book.

In my opinion FF should split into three gametypes: an arcade type for kids (like reach’s score attack), A survival type (like ODST where you struggle to survive against waves of varying enemies, usually having to use the enemies dropped weapons because of low ammo), And a full on firefight where both sides have varying support. I don’t want to see weapon purchasing or perks like CoD.